Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Look dude, it's not a fap game. If you're just looking to spank the monkey this one really isn't going to be for you.
You should try the spinoff game, AFAS-Going to Hell.

As much fap as I can pack in there and still have a bit of a story that makes sense.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-fathers-sins-going-to-hell-ch-4-public-pixieblink.168299/
Not like you do not say so in the Developer Notes on the OP, or have told us several times since... some folks just like to argue to hear themselves talk (or type? Is that a thing?). There are 10,000+ alternatives on this site alone - as you say, it is what it is and if you are looking for a quick fap - look elsewhere... :>)
(Great game BTW!)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Not like you do not say so in the Developer Notes on the OP, or have told us several times since... some folks just like to argue to hear themselves talk (or type? Is that a thing?). There are 10,000+ alternatives on this site alone - as you say, it is what it is and if you are looking for a quick fap - look elsewhere... :>)
(Great game BTW!)
Thanks, glad you're enjoying.
Share it with all your friends. And tell them to become patrons? :rolleyes:

You're right. There's plenty of variety for everyone here on f95.
I certainly don't feel the need to bitch anyone out when they create a game that doesn't ring my bell.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
sorry if its been asked but started a new game (first time) and are Tilly and Danny related? they act so much alike in their scams....if not then oh boy if they cross paths........

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
are chapters actually labeled? feels like i been playing for a while (at the bunker where Francine is about to do the happy ending) and something is strange with Celine i think that Wendigo Clerk jump into her body

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
sorry if its been asked but started a new game (first time) and are Tilly and Danny related? they act so much alike in their scams....if not then oh boy if they cross paths........
Wow.

GOOD ONE!

No, honestly the thought had never crossed my mind. But what a GREAT idea.
Thanks for sharing it.

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
are chapters actually labeled? feels like i been playing for a while (at the bunker where Francine is about to do the happy ending) and something is strange with Celine i think that Wendigo Clerk jump into her body
No, there's not.

Just keep playing. If you stumble across something weird that is jarring and doesn't make sense drop me a line?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
some of the main buildings look out of place happens a few times like this here 1699883593797.png makes looking at it kinda trippy

also what did Celice whisper in Sadie's ear? she gripped thie knife

Apr 29, 2021
Another action packed chapter Pixieblink, the story just continues to give. Think the gloves have come off big time in this one and damn the grey lady does exert authority. It is fun MC getting the training too was a long time due and didn't think it would be fed to him in the way showcased in the recent chapter. Definitely interesting though and as usual the cliffhanger at which you have left this one is equally amusing; in terms of aggression in the story think it will probably go uphill only now especially post the developments in this chapter so certainly it is bound to get more loaded now.

Thanks for reading dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
some of the main buildings look out of place happens a few times like this here View attachment 3083221 makes looking at it kinda trippy

I'll get it patched up. Thanks for pointing it out.

also what did Celice whisper in Sadie's ear? she gripped thie knife
That is part of the story that hasn't been played out yet.
It's meant to be a mystery. For now.

Reactions: WaltS

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Another action packed chapter Pixieblink, the story just continues to give. Think the gloves have come off big time in this one and damn the grey lady does exert authority. It is fun MC getting the training too was a long time due and didn't think it would be fed to him in the way showcased in the recent chapter. Definitely interesting though and as usual the cliffhanger at which you have left this one is equally amusing; in terms of aggression in the story think it will probably go uphill only now especially post the developments in this chapter so certainly it is bound to get more loaded now.

Thanks for reading dev, best wishes for ahead:)
Thanks for the comments.

Yeah, things are building up to the mother of all battles at the end.

I hate movies where 250 bad guys blaze away with machine guns at the hero - who drops the evil doers with pistol shots from 300m away. And then walks over a pile of dead guy's machine guns laying on the floor to fight the Uber Villain bare fisted because he's out of bullets.

And WHY are the villains always so STUPID?
Why do they all have an obsessive need to explain everything? AND justify the fact that they plan on screwing over the MC?

Just like my ex-wife. :oops::ROFLMAO:

As always, feel free to drop a line anytime with any helpful suggestions.
Glad you're enjoying the game, tell all your friends about it.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Great game, but a bit bummed there isn't really any h-scenes. I understand though with the type of game/story it is. Really good renders compared to a lot of games that I've played over the last 3 or more years. Hope the Grey Lady gives him a weird dream about not getting "closer" with the nuns.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixie said the new one would be released sometimes this week IIRC.
It really isn't that big of deal, but if it's really bugging you:

Use the previous nag-patch. It will eliminate all of them except for the last two in the latest update (which are only on regular screens - not anything with nudity.)

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks for the comments.

Yeah, things are building up to the mother of all battles at the end.

I hate movies where 250 bad guys blaze away with machine guns at the hero - who drops the evil doers with pistol shots from 300m away. And then walks over a pile of dead guy's machine guns laying on the floor to fight the Uber Villain bare fisted because he's out of bullets.

And WHY are the villains always so STUPID?
Why do they all have an obsessive need to explain everything? AND justify the fact that they plan on screwing over the MC?

Just like my ex-wife. :oops::ROFLMAO:

As always, feel free to drop a line anytime with any helpful suggestions.
Glad you're enjoying the game, tell all your friends about it.
Completely agree with this part here. That is probably one of the reasons why the story is right up there in terms of its thriller and mystery setting, also think it is another nice creative move on your part to build this narrative that MC already knows stuff he just needs his revision as it makes it more realistic to accept that he is probably going to fight and possibly emerge victorious in one of the significant battles of his era in such a minimal time with limited practice. The progression of events especially in Bunker might be faster in upcoming chapters too, especially with Tenebris now kind of aware that their work in the Vatican is near complete; Jehannes is there though but hard to gauge how much time she'll be there, probably one decisive battle with the red-suited Tenebris lady and think after that she might join MC, seems logical if she's part of the mother battle at the conclusion. Tenebris also might focus on bunker more as technically that is the only obstacle between them and their objective now. So yea not going even more into theorycrafting would just point out that as you said no villians are clowns here and no MC is a an instant divine creature, which is probably for the best as it promises a thriller with a looming fight till the bitter conclusion. As for spreading the word about the game, did share your work especially to the acquaintances who play games with story as a supreme priority

Thanks for replying Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's differences from public and uncensored version? i don't get it and this NAG patch what means?

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes