cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What does this mean?
that some things are bit censored by nag screen. patrons get version w/o nagging screen and public gets version with bag screen until dev releases nag removal patch (~2 weeks after public release).

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It means you should get your rich Uncle to finance my game creating habit so I don't have to worry about how to pay my bills in the future. And upgrading my hardware.

Uh, I promise I will add his name to the credits. :rolleyes:
Hell, if you can swing it I'll even add yours there also!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It means you should get your rich Uncle to finance my game creating habit so I don't have to worry about how to pay my bills in the future. And upgrading my hardware.

Uh, I promise I will add his name to the credits. :rolleyes:
Hell, if you can swing it I'll even add yours there also!
What rich Uncle? I live off SSI. I hate when Dev only think of themselves. Not everyone can afford anything anymore. The main reason I started to play these games were because I'm disabled. In case non Americans don't understand that, it means I live off money from the government.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What rich Uncle? I live off SSI. I hate when Dev only think of themselves. Not everyone can afford anything anymore. The main reason I started to play these games were because I'm disabled.
The same rich uncle that Pixi and everyone else have... - wait you weren't on the list for dream bulletin #4379?
Also if Pixi only would think about Money, Money, Money than he wouldn't upload the games here himself or even put the anti nag patch here. Yet, of course, he needs to live and we all needs some money to pay our rich uncles guys like Jeff, Mark, Brin, Sergey, Tim, Satya and Elon or whatever their name are.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Father's Sins [Ch. 26] [Pixieblink]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 26

*** UPDATED POST: 2024-FEB-08 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_26

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_26

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Reactions: mastergig30

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 26
Once again, thanks for all your hard work translating the game into Spanish.
I'm sure they appreciate it, even if they seldom take the time to say thanks.

Reactions: moskyx
Apr 29, 2021
Pixieblink Another quality chapter, the developments have been interesting and think MC and the team are getting ready to trade some body blows with Tenebris and their allies. The stand-out feature in this along with the other previous releases has surely been the character depth of the cast, it feels so real unlike a cast of characters that suddenly are finding a lot of power in themselves to fight off evil. This game does it right by showing the overall process of transition of where the team is right now and what their ultimate objective/battle is. Think the decisive battle might be nearby too where all the key players battle it out and eventually we see a definite conclusion and for that the foundation has been set nicely within the plot.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes