zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
So I recently just started this game and wanted to know how exactly are these chapters structured? is there any indicator like saying you're in a new chapter? I'm just basing this on the ch-25 though so I may be wrong and what not.

More or less I'm currently at the scene were the Father learns that Miss Jenny almost considered abandoning Sadie, how far am I progress wise in the current build of the game?
chapters are about 5 minutes long, the game to me has taken a very weird turn, started out great but not its weird

Reactions: indio68

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Are they ever going to have a free Partreon version so we can get the full story without any blocks? like i said before, I can't afford to pay for the original version. If there isn't going to be a free complete full game, then it's not worth my time of downloading.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are they ever going to have a free Partreon version so we can get the full story without any blocks? like i said before, I can't afford to pay for the original version. If there isn't going to be a free complete full game, then it's not worth my time of downloading.
sure once this completes.

Reactions: iamvenom

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
And ?

And ? since I'm a bit dumb please explain the Poos in your post, anyway not your business !
Translation: :sneaky:boy i hope they get the joke :LOL: i can see their faces now :LOL: it's funny no matter who you are :cautious:but ...what if they don't get it??:poop:shit:poop:shit:poop:shit....:whistle: i know nothingk...NothingK.
yeah.. that's about it... plus, i was a bit buzzed ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
How many languages do you speak, read, and write, because for him it's at least two.
umm, 9, kinda. i mean a few are not 'human' languages. i am learning 'Emoji', but as you can tell i'm not proficient at that either. Now, English is what i usually 'think' in... as it's my native language :rolleyes: but even still i sometimes manage to funk that up too. :cry:
... Wait, was that a rhetorical question? :unsure:

Mar 29, 2020
View attachment 3244297

Overview:
An ancient Evil returns. A murder. An ages old Church conspiracy crumbles. And magic re-awakens in your city.
Just an average guy, you becomes a Crusader for the Balance and fight Darkness with help from an ancient order of warrior nuns.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: Pixieblink -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 26
Language: English
Companion Game: A Father's Sins - Going to Hell
Other Games: The Professor Remastered - The Professor II - The Joob-Joob
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Art - Spanish translation* -
- Walkthrough Mod*
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3337762 View attachment 3337763 View attachment 3337764 View attachment 3337765 View attachment 3337766 View attachment 3337767 View attachment 3337768
View attachment 3244280 View attachment 3244281 View attachment 3244282 View attachment 3244284 View attachment 3244286 View attachment 3244287 View attachment 3244288
I am very happy with the game and i think that is the best game in F95ZONE

iamvenom

Feb 1, 2021
I'm sure the developer is working 24 x 365 in this game without eating, shitting or sleeping cuz Woodstock_1983 the freeloader with a god complex can't waste his invaluable time waiting for this game as he has his godly duties to attend to.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sure the developer is working 24 x 365 in this game without eating, shitting or sleeping cuz Woodstock_1983 the freeloader with a god complex can't waste his invaluable time waiting for this game as he has his godly duties to attend to.
well if no crack for love joint's game i'm sure he would have no patience to wait that each ch gets free update (atm lj's free vs patron is 10-16 for latter).

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes