Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I wonder what's taking so long to get it posted to the LATEST UPDATES thread?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
:rolleyes:
OoOps.

I'll get that patched up in the next release. And thanks for pointing it out.
Just finished the update and another great release!

Really love Tilly's character and banter between her & banter with Karina I feel is top tier dialogue in the game.

Thoughts:

1) Why did Jehannes make that sort of sad face when the Cardinal asks her "Did you have trouble taking out the 6 minions?"

Perhaps it's something we can find out more later as we get more flashbacks.

2) Also, conflicting knowledge for Tilly and Karina of the age gap between Father Mulooney, The Cardinal, Sister Bernedette regarding their age gap, does make me wonder about the truth of it all (use of mana can significantly increase aging, but perhaps it can work the other way around also? i.e. receiving mana from others when one is in good health can slow down aging?)

3) It's lovely to see Maddy again! Here's hoping to see more off her (and the nuns) in the next update!

4) Now, I think the warrior nuns & Maddy are the best girls of this game, though that does leave me with a question. How will the other 3 girls (civilians) tie in with MC's mission?
Here's hoping it can somehow tie-in in a meaningful way. There are some games out there where the devs tries to pursue 2 separate storylines simultaneously and they just end up running parallel & when they came together, they felt.......forced, disjointed.

Heh, should stop here (wouldn't want you to divulge all your secrets now, would we? :LUL: ).

Oh, just one more thing:

5) Some nitpicks here (which no doubt you'd correct them by the next update):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
you did all the job, and it only needs to be promoted, right?
that is rather unusual, hopefully it will find its way to the "latest" soon.
This is getting weird. Just got an update a few minutes ago that "my recent report has been resolved?"
Maybe it takes a while to update?

Reactions: Abhai and JJJ84

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just finished the update and another great release!

Really love Tilly's character and banter between her & banter with Karina I feel is top tier dialogue in the game.

Thoughts:

1) Why did Jehannes make that sort of sad face when the Cardinal asks her "Did you have trouble taking out the 6 minions?"

Perhaps it's something we can find out more later as we get more flashbacks.

2) Also, conflicting knowledge for Tilly and Karina of the age gap between Father Mulooney, The Cardinal, Sister Bernedette regarding their age gap, does make me wonder about the truth of it all (use of mana can significantly increase aging, but perhaps it can work the other way around also? i.e. receiving mana from others when one is in good health can slow down aging?)

3) It's lovely to see Maddy again! Here's hoping to see more off her (and the nuns) in the next update!

4) Now, I think the warrior nuns & Maddy are the best girls of this game, though that does leave me with a question. How will the other 3 girls (civilians) tie in with MC's mission?
Here's hoping it can somehow tie-in in a meaningful way. There are some games out there where the devs tries to pursue 2 separate storylines simultaneously and they just end up running parallel & when they came together, they felt.......forced, disjointed.

Heh, should stop here (wouldn't want you to divulge all your secrets now, would we? :LUL: ).

Oh, just one more thing:

5) Some nitpicks here (which no doubt you'd correct them by the next update):

It was supposed to be a
look.

Or...
Occam's razor :)

Patience Grasshopper - all will be revealed in time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366 and JJJ84

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
The storytelling is really good and I like that we got to learn a little bit more about the girls, however I'm really am looking forward to getting out of the basement. I know in game not much time has passed but in RL time I'm ready to seek newer settings. Looking forward to June when we can revisit this story keep up the good work.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (548 MB/ 323 MB) : (Ch 5)

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The storytelling is really good and I like that we got to learn a little bit more about the girls, however I'm really am looking forward to getting out of the basement. I know in game not much time has passed but in RL time I'm ready to seek newer settings. Looking forward to June when we can revisit this story keep up the good work.
Well, I've got some good news. The Undercroft (basement) scenes are about done, at least for the time being.

Reactions: junior366 and JJJ84

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone add a mega link? at least i wont have to keep restarting the links here they either stall or pause thanks for any help

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes