Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
This was a great chapter, Pixie! I love how Tilly fucked with Karina's head :) You got yourself a new Patreon!
Glad you're enjoying the game,
And thanks for becoming a patron!

Always interested in feedback, comments and any kind of helpful suggestions to improve the game.

Reactions: Hedylogos and jufot

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I understand your point about the $5 dollar tier, and actually think it may be a good idea financially to phase out the $1 and replace it with a $3 tier. But I have a hard time asking for $3 and not giving anything back in exchange.
I'm on the $1 tier, simply because $10 is a little much for me. I was looking for the expected $5 one when I signed up.
I never sign up to patreon for extra goodies, I just want to throw a few bucks to someone who's work I appreciate and enjoy. So for what it's worth (about two more bucks I guess...) I'll happily switch to three dollars a month with nothing extra in return. Extras are nice, but I definitely prefer devs to spend time and effort on their games, rather than any extras. And to take a little break now and then, it shouldn't be a chore (any more than any creative work can be, taken seriously).
But that's just me, others may certainly feel differently.

And I'm really having fun with this story, the girls are all hot (not a real fan of Maddy though - sorry) and am really curious where you'll take it.
Love the evil, impish Tilly and I do think Karina needs a firm hand. On her behind. Naked behind. On my lap.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm on the $1 tier, simply because $10 is a little much for me. I was looking for the expected $5 one when I signed up.
I never sign up to patreon for extra goodies, I just want to throw a few bucks to someone who's work I appreciate and enjoy. So for what it's worth (about two more bucks I guess...) I'll happily switch to three dollars a month with nothing extra in return. Extras are nice, but I definitely prefer devs to spend time and effort on their games, rather than any extras. And to take a little break now and then, it shouldn't be a chore (any more than any creative work can be, taken seriously).

And I'm really having fun with this story, the girls are all hot (not a real fan of Maddy though - sorry) and am really curious where you'll take it.
Love the evil, impish Tilly and I do think Karina needs a firm hand. On her behind. Naked behind. On my lap.
And I had nothing to do with this.. just some of us folks wouldn't mind showing you a little more support since we love the game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game. And I hear you.
As a struggling dev any and all support is always greatly appreciated.

I'll create a new... $2.50 tier? For those of you that would like to show a little extra love for the game.
$2.50 being a compromise between $2 and $3.

Sound good?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game. And I hear you.
As a struggling dev any and all support is always greatly appreciated.

I'll create a new... $2.50 tier? For those of you that would like to show a little extra love for the game.
$2.50 being a compromise between $2 and $3.

Sound good?
I think you do yourself a disservice by those amounts. But if that's all you are comfortable with then by all means. The thing I would like to point out is all of those who wish to pledge are not of the same circumstance and If you are going to go thru the trouble of changing things you might as well do it in a way that makes it so you don't have to revisit it down the road.

The layers of donations should be a spread that encompasses the vast majority. One even being of say a 'whale'.. or mini whale.. lol

Four tiers? $1 $5 $4 $10 and finally a $20 or $25 with the latter tier getting a shoutout on the credits of your game if they so desire.

Before posting I saw that.. against your better Judgement. :D You've implemented the $4 dollar tier.. AWESOME! With that being said I'd like to encourage any of the $1 dollar tier people who initially wanted to go higher.. but not the LEAP to the $10 dollar tier to adjust/change their pledge to the $4 dollar amount.

Why would you do that? Well for one.. we both(me and you) know that's pretty much what you wanted to do in the first place.. and two, I really want want Pixieblink to see we appreciate the hard work he's been putting into all of his games.. I mean a DEV who continually churns out timely updates is hard to come by.

Showing the love baby.. just showing the luv.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think you do yourself a disservice by those amounts. But if that's all you are comfortable with then by all means. The thing I would like to point out is all of those who wish to pledge are not of the same circumstance and If you are going to go thru the trouble of changing things you might as well do it in a way that makes it so you don't have to revisit it down the road.

The layers of donations should be a spread that encompasses the vast majority. One even being of say a 'whale'.. or mini whale.. lol

Four tiers? $1 $5 $4 $10 and finally a $20 or $25 with the latter tier getting a shoutout on the credits of your game if they so desire.

Before posting I saw that.. against your better Judgement. You've implemented the $4 dollar tier.. AWESOME! With that being said I'd like to encourage any of the $1 dollar tier people who initially wanted to go higher.. but not the LEAP to the $10 dollar tier to adjust/change their pledge to the $4 dollar amount.

Why would you do that? Well for one.. we both(me and you) know that's pretty much what you wanted to do in the first place.. and two, I really want want Pixieblink to see we appreciate the hard work he's been putting into all of his games.. I mean a DEV who continually churns out timely updates is hard to come by.

Showing the love baby.. just showing the luv.
Thanks for the feedback, and the ideas.
Ya, I added a $4 tier on my patreon page so they now run $1, $4 and $10.

The $25 is a great idea, except that then I would have to check every month and add / delete users to the credits... which is even MORE work :)

I it would be worth it, time wise.
Not sure if anyone would want it.

Why not just go a big whopper and say $100 for sponsor of the month? Limited to 1-2 per month.

I can see it now.
"This game brought to you by Corn Flakes, Yokohama tires, Folgers coffee, Wolfman257 and Crystalbanana28" :p

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, and the ideas.

It would be worth it, time wise.
Not sure if anyone would want it.

Why not just go a big whopper and say $100 for sponsor of the month? Limited to 1-2 per month.

I can see it now.
"This game brought to you by Corn Flakes, Yokohama tires, Folgers coffee, Wolfman257 and Crystalbanana28" :p

If they don't pledge the 25 bucks.. well then there wouldn't be any extra work to begin with ;) BUT.. as you say if..

What is there to lose?

Either way I'm happy you tossed the mid range Patreon in there.

EDIT: The 100 buck thing? Yeah, no limit on it.. wouldn't that be a great problem to have? To many jumping on board for 100 bucks.. I'd be buying the CornFlakes and Folgers coffee from them all day long.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
If they don't pledge the 25 bucks.. well then there wouldn't be any extra work to begin with ;) BUT.. as you say if..

What is there to lose?

Either way I'm happy you tossed the mid range Patreon in there.

EDIT: The 100 buck thing? Yeah, no limit on it.. wouldn't that be a great problem to have? To many jumping on board for 100 bucks.. I'd be buying the CornFlakes and Folgers coffee from them all day long.
Amen brotha, amen.
I doubt that's realistic though. More is the pity.

• Haha
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

I noticed you bumped up your support on Patreon.
Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

amon78

Jan 10, 2021
Great game! Very good script. Beautiful pictures. Was surprised to see Russian letters in the second chapter. Very interesting VN. But compared to the first 3 chapters, chapter 4 seems very sparse, as if another person wrote it. Very compressed story, without much momentum in chapter 4. The first 3 chapters were more interesting to read. But anyway, thanks for your hard work.

Отличная игра! Очень хороший сценарий. Красивые картинки. Был удивлен, увидев Русские буквы во второй главе. Очень интересная ВН. Но по сравнению с первыми 3 главами, 4 глава кажется очень скудной, как будто ее писал другой человек. Очень сжатый рассказ, без особой динамики в 4 главе. Первые 3 главы было интереснее читать. Но все равно, спасибо за ваш труд.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Great game! Very good script. Beautiful pictures. Was surprised to see Russian letters in the second chapter. Very interesting VN. But compared to the first 3 chapters, chapter 4 seems very sparse, as if another person wrote it. Very compressed story, without much momentum in chapter 4. The first 3 chapters were more interesting to read. But anyway, thanks for your hard work.

Отличная игра! Очень хороший сценарий. Красивые картинки. Был удивлен, увидев Русские буквы во второй главе. Очень интересная ВН. Но по сравнению с первыми 3 главами, 4 глава кажется очень скудной, как будто ее писал другой человек. Очень сжатый рассказ, без особой динамики в 4 главе. Первые 3 главы было интереснее читать. Но все равно, спасибо за ваш труд.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the game.

I'm still tweaking the way text is used in the game, so it may change again. Slightly, nothing drastic.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes