Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Speaking of Monty Python, at some point in your game you might need this ;)

View attachment 2029713
OMG, it's the holy hand grenade of Antioch! :ROFLMAO:
Now where's that pesky rabbit...

I probably need to download those old Monty Python movies and watch them again.
I'm just afraid it may ruin things, as usually those old films are better in my memories than they ever really were.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Looks like I have just run into that problem with the old saves, they actually run, but then that was the end of Chapter 9! I have not even started Chapter 9, I finish just after leaving the mother, now is a good time to save your game........... Have I got to start all over again?
Thanks for bringing it up, I'm going to run through the issues with past saves for everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which I've done for chapter 8. And retroactively added it to chapter 7.

Which should solve the problem once and for all.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Sorry but spotted a major typo, jumped off the page at me it should read the Chronicles of Ptolemy not Ptomely. Ancient Egyptian is my kinda History. Liking the vibe so far.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sorry but spotted a major typo, jumped off the page at me it should read the Chronicles of Ptolemy not Ptomely. Ancient Egyptian is my kinda History. Liking the vibe so far.

You sure it's the same guy? It could be a different... Ptomely. :ROFLMAO:
You are right of course. Will be fixed in the next update.

Glad you're enjoying the game, and thanks for pointing it out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, sadly most of it was 1 nun reserving her place in deepest hell ready and other reserving place some levels above.

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
OMG, it's the holy hand grenade of Antioch! :ROFLMAO:
Now where's that pesky rabbit...

I probably need to download those old Monty Python movies and watch them again.
I'm just afraid it may ruin things, as usually those old films are better in my memories than they ever really were.
I remember seeing the "Life of Brian" movie commercials on tv. I probably saw it sometime in the early 80s. To this day I still sing/whistle "Always look on the bright side of life".

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Thanks for bringing it up, I'm going to run through the issues with past saves for everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which I've done for chapter 8. And retroactively added it to chapter 7.

Which should solve the problem once and for all.
Well, I got my game to run, it was the Mod that caused all the trouble, I reloaded the game without adding the Mod and lo and behold there was Chapter 9. Seems like there is a problem with that Mod.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Well, I got my game to run, it was the Mod that caused all the trouble, I reloaded the game without adding the Mod and lo and behold there was Chapter 9. Seems like there is a problem with that Mod.
Of course it was the mod, its only been updated to chapter 7, game is at chapter 9. Seems no one is interested in updating it.

Reactions: IPsycho

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like the hint that something might be wrong with the latest "customer" in Sandra's store. I assume she's a wendigo, given (1) it was mentioned in the dialogue for this chapter; and (2) Francine picked up the odd smell when the "customer" showed up. And, ofc, while not completely surprising, I'm glad the MC was there to try to comfort Maddie.

Reactions: badtimetales

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I like the hint that something might be wrong with the latest "customer" in Sandra's store. I assume she's a wendigo, given (1) it was mentioned in the dialogue for this chapter; and (2) Francine picked up the odd smell when the "customer" showed up. And, ofc, while not completely surprising, I'm glad the MC was there to try to comfort Maddie.
I must note that this is not the first time we see that woman, although probably not many people noticed her. Francine didn't notice her either.

Reactions: badtimetales

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
To view the uncensored version download here, from my patreon this is the public version.
no thank you, will wait for the uncensored version..unless there really is no uncensored version.

It could be yet another renpy+patreon scam trick to con people into subbing only to find there is
no uncensored version anyway. It's a common scam used by some devs to trick people into subbing them, I am not saying this dev is scamming to be clear, but when you see images in the game claiming this is the censored version download here for the uncensored on my patreon..it sets alarm bells ringing very loudly.

• Angry
Reactions: Pixieblink

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To view the uncensored version download here, from my patreon this is the public version.
no thank you, will wait for the uncensored version..unless there really is no uncensored version.

It could be yet another renpy+patreon scam trick to con people into subbing only to find there is
no uncensored version anyway. It's a common scam used by some devs to trick people into subbing them, I am not saying this dev is scamming to be clear, but when you see images in the game claiming this is the censored version download here for the uncensored on my patreon..it sets alarm bells ringing very loudly.
This is absolutely not true of this dev. I can understand being skeptical, but the dev himself provides a no-nag patch (what you're referring to as "uncensored") here on F95, after a couple of weeks from the release for patrons. You can even search this thread to find the proof of it. There is no scam.

Reactions: Pixieblink and c3p0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I must note that this is not the first time we see that woman, although probably not many people noticed her. Francine didn't notice her either.
well f was busy on other "things".

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yep. Another example of the quality of Pixie's writing. Planning stuff like that ahead of time makes later parts of a story more satisfying.

Guys, that's pretty good. I wasn't sure that anyone was going to pick up on it.
So much for worrying about it being TOO subtle.

Now if you only knew what came next
Which of course I am NOT going to say. You didn't REALLY think I was going to spoil the surprise, did you?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1 or 2 nuns will hop to mc's bed while he's there, you know nights can be cold.

Reactions: junior366
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes