Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

AFathersSins-CH9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Nice!
Thanks for taking the time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RPDL and Daxter250

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Confusing isn't it?

Your captions are from the LIFE OF BRIAN, one of the best nonsensical movies ever made!
I especially like the part where they pick up his shoe as a ''holy relic''.
i looked it almost 2-3 decades ago can´t remember much from it wasn´t it Biggus Dickus in it? or was it in monty python and the holy grail?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i looked it almost 2-3 decades ago can´t remember much from it wasn´t it Biggus Dickus in it? or was it in monty python and the holy grail?
Could be. Like you, it was 30 years ago. :rolleyes:
All a really remember are a few over the top scenes.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
no mega yet, or did i not go back far enough?
No, no mega.
They are getting tougher on the larger games. I assume because they chew up so much bandwidth.

Or maybe they just don't like me personally :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Looks like I have just run into that problem with the old saves, they actually run, but then that was the end of Chapter 9! I have not even started Chapter 9, I finish just after leaving the mother, now is a good time to save your game........... Have I got to start all over again?

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Speaking of Monty Python, at some point in your game you might need this ;)
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, “O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.”

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So that lesbian scene is avoidable by not seeing it but it still happens?
Yes it still happens.
Tilly & Karina have been spending almost (I'm guessing) all their lives in the Collegium in Rome, a place where there is very few men, and since Miseri Cordae are comprised entirely of nuns, they don't have much in the way to relieve their pent up urges other than some funsie time amongst the girls in secret.

So in a sense, in that Tilly & Karina scene, they're simply letting off some steam.

It's nothing more than that.
Hence, people really shouldn't think of it as a big deal.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Yes it still happens.
Tilly & Karina have been spending almost (I'm guessing) all their lives in the Collegium in Rome, a place where there is very few men, and since Miseri Cordae are comprised entirely of nuns, they don't have much in the way to relieve their pent up urges other than some funsie time amongst the girls in secret.

So in a sense, in that Tilly & Karina scene, they're simply letting off some steam.

It's nothing more than that.
Hence, people really shouldn't think of it as a big deal.
By this train of thought you could say, "your girlfriend is just letting off some steam with that other guy, is no big deal".

Maevos

May 4, 2019
By this train of thought you could say, "your girlfriend is just letting off some steam with that other guy, is no big deal".
I havent played the current chapter yet but MC isn't in a relationship with anybody at this point, is he? He got a HJ from the doc and that's it as far as I remember. No platonic feelings between him and the girls at all.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
firstly, im not much into lesbian actions myself.
secondly, in this particular case, you have kinda missed the train of thoughts.
the point would be that nuns do have fun, without males included, and thats just how their world roles here.
if you are making big deal of adventurous perv nuns, this game obviously isnt the one for you:BootyTime:

btw it would be for the best to cut short this discussion before it escalates and thread purge comes:HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes