Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink, did you integrate the mod? I've been itching to play, but was waiting on Dark Assassin and saw you were considering it in CH7.
Sorry, just noticed that I somehow missed this post.
What mod is that? Waiting on DA? For the .apk?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh shit. I hope THAT didn't offend anyone. :oops:
No one would be offend by this, if the cranky lesbian celebrities on daytime TV talk shows would be hot enough and inspire our second brain to work overtime.:ROFLMAO:

I miss the old days when cartoon people could kill each other off and parents didn't care. What would Bugs Bunny have been without the Coyote falling off a huge cliff every 3 minutes?
You've forgotten to mentiod Tom and Jerry, the very old ones. I do like them.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Pixieblink :
I've now played the Update to Chapter 8 and must say, I am satisfied. The Update is a little Short, but the progress of the Story is good, I think. I only Hope that in one of the next Chapters my favorite Girl, Sadie, gets more Storytime ! The Storyline with Sadie and her Mother (especially the Scene, where Sadie comes back to the apartment and is happy about the $20 note ) is very heartwarming and good written, IMO. I had a little Tears in my eyes about it !
Go on with your good work, I looking really forward on the next update !

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink :
I've now played the Update to Chapter 8 and must say, I am satisfied. The Update is a little Short, but the progress of the Story is good, I think. I only Hope that in one of the next Chapters my favorite Girl, Sadie, gets more Storytime ! The Storyline with Sadie and her Mother (especially the Scene, where Sadie comes back to the apartment and is happy about the $20 note ) is very heartwarming and good written, IMO. I had a little Tears in my eyes about it !
Go on with your good work, I looking really forward on the next update !
Glad you're enjoying the game, thanks for the post.

You WILL be seeing a lot more of Sadie, as she (along with Detective Maddy and the MC) are the Trinity prophesized to save the world. From the prophecy way back in chapter I (written on the back of Detective Maddy's business card), and highlighted in the flashback in Chapter 8.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cate.archer

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Before anyone asks,
You have the option to either skip or view Tilly and Karina's make out scene. Your choice.

And for even more of a spoiler...
No, they're not REALLY Lesbians. There just aren't that many good looking young priests around for them to scratch an itch with.

Something like 300 stills and a couple of dozen animations in this update.
About 20-25 minutes play time, depending on if you skip the above.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Thanks to JJJ84 recommendation I played this VN. I started yesterday late, and ended it today before dinner. It was a bit shorter than other VN, but Im not trying to compare it, what im trying to say is that it was SO interesting that I ended up quickly because I didnt almost take a break.

So, here my impressions, but take care anyone reading this that didnt play until chapter 8, because I dont want to ruin your experiences

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
or maybe Im not understanding the words "city" and "town" correctly hahaha.
From my understanding city and town have similar meanings. A city can be bigger, eg. City of London, but it doesn't must and could simple be used as a synonym for town.

Regardless I do find it interesting that everyone knows everyone in this city or town, cause from where I am, that means that a least 10 000 people would live at that place.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84 and Rovenant

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thanks to JJJ84 recommendation I played this VN. I started yesterday late, and ended it today before dinner. It was a bit shorter than other VN, but Im not trying to compare it, what im trying to say is that it was SO interesting that I ended up quickly because I didnt almost take a break.

So, here my impressions, but take care anyone reading this that didnt play until chapter 8, because I dont want to ruin your experiences

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice. Glad you are enjoying the game and thanks for posting a review.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
From my understanding city and town have similar meanings. A city can be bigger, eg. City of London, but it doesn't must and could simple be used as a synonym for town.

Regardless I do find it interesting that everyone knows everyone in this city or town, cause from where I am, that means that a least 10 000 people would live at that place.
Yeah, I'm not sure exactly where the cutoff line is but it's pretty vague.
A village is small, a town is larger and a city is even bigger than that.

Cities come in all different sizes, from small to huge. I guess this would be one of the smaller ones.
After all, it only has a single church and one coffee shop. :ROFLMAO:

Or we could go the other way and factor in that even people that live in large cities tend to spend most of their time in the neighborhood they live in. So even if they live in big city, their perspective of it is rather limited.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes