TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks, but I'm not afraid of it. Been there, done that.

Yes, it's a shitstorm. No, it isn't the end of the world.

If people want to drum up some silly drama and post 30 pages bitchin' of it on the thread they can go ahead and do it. I'm not their mother.

It's impossible to create anything that's going to make 100% of the players happy 100% of time. So all I can do is make a game that's going to be as interesting, as engrossing and as entertaining as I can make it.

If some people don't like it, they perhaps should go play something else that is more to their taste?

Or even better still they should create their own game so I can go pick it apart and complain bitterly that during 4 hours of an otherwise very good game (that I played for free) I was subjected to 2 minutes of something that wasn't my cup of tea.

Fair warning, my personal kryptonite is gay dudes having sex and aunties with giant asses and tits like beach balls :rolleyes:
So whatever the Hell those fetishes are called if you're looking for them in SINS you're going to be disappointed.
Well said. Please continue to do you. :cool:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No, just a love triangle between Till, Karina & the MC.

And as Tilly would say, "Technically" they aren't really lesbians, there simply weren't any men around at the nun school they were studying at. So "Technically" they were just scratching an itch.
I played through twice and couldn't find the referenced lesbian scenes. How did i manage to do that?!

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Pixieblink, did you integrate the mod? I've been itching to play, but was waiting on Dark Assassin and saw you were considering it in CH7.

Dec 7, 2019
This, to me, is styled as a horror but it ain't one. Nothing scary in here. It's more of The Matrix kind of thing. I like it. The role has been assumed. MC not dumb. Good

But the "le epic plan from the past" may become a handy tool to resolve any plot hindrance in an easy way. Let's hope not

wait, this is the dude who created the atrocity that "the professor" was? damn man, you should have been doing this genre all along

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
This, to me, is styled as a horror but it ain't one. Nothing scary in here. It's more of The Matrix kind of thing. I like it. The role has been assumed. MC not dumb. Good

But the "le epic plan from the past" may become a handy tool to resolve any plot hindrance in an easy way. Let's hope not

wait, this is the dude who created the atrocity that "the professor" was? damn man, you should have been doing this genre all along
I should have!
Consider the Professor... practice? Skill honing? :)

Glad you're enjoying the game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sneak peaks from Chapter 9
release date Sept 2nd, 2022

And yes, for that 5% who DON'T want to watch a couple of nuns in training make out...
The scene will be avoidable. Though WHY you would want to do THAT is beyond me :rolleyes:

And don't worry, even though Tilly and Karina are going to have an epic girl/girl scene I haven't included any of that in the previews. So I wouldn't spoil anyone's life.

I can't believe I've become so... sensitive.
I hope that simply knowing that it's going to happen doesn't hurt anyone's feelings? :oops: :ROFLMAO:

It's too late, you already know!

day07_061a4.jpg day07_061a6.jpg day07_061a14.jpg day07_061a16.jpg day07_061a21.jpg day07_061a22.jpg day08_105.jpg day08_112.jpg day08_119.jpg day08_119c.jpg day08_119e0.jpg day08_119d.jpg day08_119e.jpg day08_134.jpg day08_203.jpg

Last edited:

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
I might sue you if my feelings will get hurt.... :cautious:;)

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I might sue you if my feelings will get hurt.... :cautious:;)
Possibly.

Hey, you know me. They don't call me "Mr Sensitivity" for nothing.
Just guessing you didn't play The Professor?

Wait... I think that hurt my feelings! Sniff.
Does that even things out and reset the Politically Correct counter back to zero? :ROFLMAO:

I miss the old days when cartoon people could kill each other off and parents didn't care. What would Bugs Bunny have been without the Coyote falling off a huge cliff every 3 minutes?

I can't help but notice since they removed all the cartoon violence the world has gone to shit.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the cranky lesbian celebrities on daytime TV talk shows for making states like California such a great place to live.

Oh shit. I hope THAT didn't offend anyone. :oops:

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes