keyburn

Dec 10, 2020
Hey guys :).

Sadie keeps saying "That's all there is. For now. Remember, the next update will be the first week of September, 2022.

I've tried rollback, did not work. Got the same result.
I've also tried different previous saves and it keeps getting the same result.

Any advice? Thanks in advance :).

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hey guys :).

Sadie keeps saying "That's all there is. For now. Remember, the next update will be the first week of September, 2022.

I've tried rollback, did not work. Got the same result.
I've also tried different previous saves and it keeps getting the same result.

Any advice? Thanks in advance :).

There was in issue with the saved games, which (I believe) was resolved in chapter 7
You can try loading previous saves to see if they work before re-starting the game and mashing down the ctrl key.

Hope this helps you out.

keyburn

Dec 10, 2020
There was in issue with the saved games, which (I believe) was resolved in chapter 7
You can try loading previous saves to see if they work before re-starting the game and mashing down the ctrl key.

Hope this helps you out.
Reloading the saves did not work. So I started a new run with the option skip unseen text and just ctrl'd the entire game, but still the same result " Sadie keeps saying "That's all there is. For now. Remember, the next update will be the first week of September, 2022. "

I checked to be sure and I am in fact playing chapter 8 Public.
Any idea of what I could be doing wrong?

keyburn

Dec 10, 2020
Ok, never mind. Found out what was wrong. I think it was the mod that was installed. Deleted the game en re-installed it without the mod and now it seems to get met past that point :). Looking forward to playing it. Excellent game and story. Thanks for the quick reply! And keep up the superb work.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Reloading the saves did not work. So I started a new run with the option skip unseen text and just ctrl'd the entire game, but still the same result " Sadie keeps saying "That's all there is. For now. Remember, the next update will be the first week of September, 2022. "

I checked to be sure and I am in fact playing chapter 8 Public.
Any idea of what I could be doing wrong?
Anyone else getting that same error?

Uh, the final scene in chapter 8 is Maddy finding out she's paralyzed
If you're seeing Sadie talk about the next update after that, it's normal.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe? You don't expect me to give it away do you?
I wouldn't give up hope. Who knows, advances in medical science happen every day.
I know you can't reveal it because you would spoil the pleasure of exploring the plot for others.:p

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yes.

Uh, why?

I thought players would like it.
I thought the idea of two (going to be) nuns having a love triangle with the MC would be hot.

Not dogging your opinion, or your right to bow out. Just wondering.
I think the issue some have with stuff like that is it borders on the whole NTR situation. Seeing a love interest have sex with someone who is not the MC. Even if it is lesbians, some still consider it so (the fact that they are sleeping with someone else, regardless of gender, without the MC involved).

Others just hate lesbians lol.

Don't bother me personally though. I'm all for some hot lesbian nun action. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Maybe? You don't expect me to give it away do you?
I wouldn't give up hope. Who knows, advances in medical science happen every day.
I would have give you a big chocolate cookie, but it seems that you don't want it, so I've eaten it myself.:cool:

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-8] [Pixieblink] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 891MB
Repack size: 417MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Thank you for your hard work. Can you please add . Krakenfiles is not working here in my country.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No sex scenes??
This is a game which will prioritize story first.
So unlike those other quick to fap games, story here will build up towards the sex scenes (well at least that's what the dev's intention seems to be in my eyes, from what I've heard him say).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I think the issue some have with stuff like that is it borders on the whole NTR situation. Seeing a love interest have sex with someone who is not the MC. Even if it is lesbians, some still consider it so (the fact that they are sleeping with someone else, regardless of gender, without the MC involved).

Others just hate lesbians lol.

Don't bother me personally though. I'm all for some hot lesbian nun action. ;)
ya in general im not a fan of lesbian action in games and will usually avoid it imo its usually best when a dev givesthe option to avoid it wont be a big a deal to most as some other more controversial things it is still something that turns quite a few of us off these games. I hope you make it avoidable but if not iv enjoyed the game so far and wish it the best.

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
What a nice game/ story, for me this one is definitely better than your earlier work.
It has an interesting and compelling story, some fun and also heartbreaking elements (Sadie and her mom).

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No sex scenes??
Not in chapter 8. This one was all about saving Maddy.

Having said that, now that most of the characters have been introduced and the game world is set there will be more fap scenes in future updates. Starting with the next one.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
ya in general im not a fan of lesbian action in games and will usually avoid it imo its usually best when a dev givesthe option to avoid it wont be a big a deal to most as some other more controversial things it is still something that turns quite a few of us off these games. I hope you make it avoidable but if not iv enjoyed the game so far and wish it the best.
That's really pushing the definition of NTR, but I suppose you guys have a point. Even though I'm pretty sure that something like 95% of the dudes playing the game are quietly screaming <wtf?> right now. :ROFLMAO:

In the game, the going-to-be nuns were studying at the all girls Collegium. And... well, seeing as there weren't any men around...

So Tilly and Karina have a thing going on between them. And will form a love triangle with the MC. Who btw is going to sleep with just about everyone female in the game sooner or later.

After discussing things with my new artistic director :giggle: I could add a "watch / don't watch" choice before each lesbian scene, though it won't affect the outcome of the game or the different character's interactions.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes