cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea don't need walkthrough, if choice (most of time 2) is bad then rollback and choose other.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
just about
That's not enough, have to ignore the game now ;)

But you're correct, NTR is about the intent of the story element for the protagonist, so it isn't NTR. However, that won't change what players feel about it obviously. But better nip this discussion in the bud, not much good comes from talking about the three big letters.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Huh. A walk-through? Really?!!? :ROFLMAO:
LMAO yeah. Why would anyone need a walkthrough for this game? :HideThePain:
It's straighter than an arrow as to how obvious most choices are (and even if the player somehow makes a mistake, there's always option to rollback like cxx said above.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

But you're correct, NTR is about the intent of the story element for the protagonist, so it isn't NTR. However, that won't change what players feel about it obviously. But better nip this discussion in the bud, not much good comes from talking about the three big letters.
Good advice.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

hence why i didnt even put the letters incase people are scanning for them.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
That's really pushing the definition of NTR, but I suppose you guys have a point. Even though I'm pretty sure that something like 95% of the dudes playing the game are quietly screaming <wtf?> right now. :ROFLMAO:

In the game, the going-to-be nuns were studying at the all girls Collegium. And... well, seeing as there weren't any men around...

So Tilly and Karina have a thing going on between them. And will form a love triangle with the MC. Who btw is going to sleep with just about everyone female in the game sooner or later.

After discussing things with my new artistic director :giggle: I could add a "watch / don't watch" choice before each lesbian scene, though it won't affect the outcome of the game or the different character's interactions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EJW and LordSinner

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No, just a love triangle between Till, Karina & the MC.

And as Tilly would say, "Technically" they aren't really lesbians, there simply weren't any men around at the nun school they were studying at. So "Technically" they were just scratching an itch.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
hence why i didnt even put the letters incase people are scanning for them.
Thanks, but I'm not afraid of it. Been there, done that.

Yes, it's a shitstorm. No, it isn't the end of the world.

If people want to drum up some silly drama and post 30 pages bitchin' of it on the thread they can go ahead and do it. I'm not their mother.

It's impossible to create anything that's going to make 100% of the players happy 100% of time. So all I can do is make a game that's going to be as interesting, as engrossing and as entertaining as I can make it.

If some people don't like it, they perhaps should go play something else that is more to their taste?

Or even better still they should create their own game so I can go pick it apart and complain bitterly that during 4 hours of an otherwise very good game (that I played for free) I was subjected to 2 minutes of something that wasn't my cup of tea.

Fair warning, my personal kryptonite is gay dudes having sex and aunties with giant asses and tits like beach balls :rolleyes:
So whatever the Hell those fetishes are called if you're looking for them in SINS you're going to be disappointed.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
View attachment 1858503

Overview:
An ancient Evil returns. A murder. An age old Church conspiracy crumbles. And magic re-awakens in your city.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-06
Release Date: 2022-08-06
Developer: Pixieblink - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8
Language: English
Other games: The Professor Remastered , The Professor II , The Joob-Joob
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Android: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Multi Mod - Spanish translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1968786 View attachment 1968787 View attachment 1968788 View attachment 1968789 View attachment 1968790 View attachment 1968791 View attachment 1968792
View attachment 1913960 View attachment 1913961 View attachment 1913962 View attachment 1913963 View attachment 1913964 View attachment 1913965 View attachment 1858498 View attachment 1858499
This is the best game I have played in months. Please have an update very soon!!!

Reactions: Pixieblink

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for your feedback.

Joob and Prof were silly just-for-the-hell-of-it games, this one is more serious. And I understand that it's a departure from my other style of games and that it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

Though the upcoming changing booth scene with Tilly and Karina in the next release is pretty epic, you may want to download just one more update after this one. :rolleyes:
Thanks. I will download chapter nine when it becomes available. :)

Reactions: Pixieblink

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This is the best game I have played in months. Please have an update very soon!!!
Pixie updates the game first week of every month (so next one? First week of September), and that's considered a pretty quick turnaround in terms of adult games devs' updates releases.
Only devs that I see matching him (in consistent clockwork delivery) are LikesBlondes (Rebirth), Kthulian (Ataegina), Talothral (Terminus Reach 2).

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes