c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If you split the story and a character dies (or doesn't) that's going to affect the entire rest of the game. It would almost be like one game becoming two. Keep going down that path and I could see myself punching out 20-30 minutes of gameplay a month with the players only having 5 minutes of actual game time, depending on their past choices.
I know, doesn't mean that you must do that. It would be nice to have for sure, but as you written, it is very demanding, also handling the paths without mixing or become inconsistent in addition to the need to split the work on the different path and thus have less gameplay per path, then without pathing.
would be a nice game, if it stoped asking me to go to their pateron to support them for uncensored if the dev is on here, bad look my guy.
Dev is here, upload his uncensored version of the game himself and provied after a time he find long enough an uncensore patch and also talks to use, ask about our opinion and have some of us, dirty pirates that don't pay him, help him, where other devs would have this as a high level support tier.
So from a dirty pirate myselfs, I say he does very well on that page.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It's really hard to split a story line and have two different scenarios depending on the outcome of a choice.

If you split the story and a character dies (or doesn't) that's going to affect the entire rest of the game. It would almost be like one game becoming two. Keep going down that path and I could see myself punching out 20-30 minutes of gameplay a month with the players only having 5 minutes of actual game time, depending on their past choices.

I'm working on it :rolleyes:
Can you also work on introducing a Heather lookalike character into this story? She was the best!

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Just one ? Pixieblink... So far we have: dead hottie = 1, sexed hottie (vaginal penetration) = 0.....When is sexy time? Poor Sadie is going to need MC loving after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just started playing. Curious if there will be an incest tag put on this? I mean, the MC has seen Maddy naked, and she called him "little brother". So just curious if, one she really is his sister, and if they will have anything with each other later on?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Just started playing. Curious if there will be an incest tag put on this? I mean, the MC has seen Maddy naked, and she called him "little brother". So just curious if, one she really is his sister, and if they will have anything with each other later on?
Not blood related i think

Reactions: Talmadge

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So just curious if, one she really is his sister, and if they will have anything with each other later on?
So am I.
I guess you'll just have to keep playing and find out :rolleyes:

Hope you're enjoying it.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Can you also work on introducing a Heather lookalike character into this story? She was the best!
Maybe. There's already a couple of red-heads in the game. Well there was. But then the Wendigo girl died. So that leaves just the clothing store girl.

I CAN tell you one thing, after the end of this game you will probably never trust another carrot top.

There's something unnatural about red hair...

To all the zillions of natural red heads that may be playing this game...
I suggest you go die your hair another color before I finish A FATHER'S SINS. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cate.archer

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe. There's already a couple of red-heads in the game. Well there was. But then the Wendigo girl died. So that leaves just the clothing store girl.

I CAN tell you one thing, after the end of this game you will probably never trust another carrot top.

There's something unnatural about red hair...

To all the zillions of natural red heads that may be playing this game...
I suggest you go die your hair another color before I finish A FATHER'S SINS. :ROFLMAO:
:sneaky:Maybe she's a double agent ?

Reactions: Pixieblink

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I know, doesn't mean that you must do that. It would be nice to have for sure, but as you written, it is very demanding, also handling the paths without mixing or become inconsistent in addition to the need to split the work on the different path and thus have less gameplay per path, then without pathing.
Not to mention the shitstorm that will arise from some folks complaining "Where is my update!" when they clearly played path A last month, and this month it's Path B players' turn (path which obviously they didn't choose since they played path A) lol. :FacePalm:

To be honest, I don't really mind it, but it probably will end up being the repeat of Rebirth thread situation again (when paths diverged with Laurie before merging again). Oof. :HideThePain:

Reactions: c3p0

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I appreciate a good story as much as the next guy, but jesus the reading and the lore....I'm not knocking it, just I wasn't expecting to spend this much time trying to remember stuff and wondering why the nuns were so flippant about everything. I get it, we're going epic I suppose, but I think you need to pace it out a bit. Like these nuns didn't get it was serious before and now the goofiest one of the three is the most serious? She didnt seem to care about much of anything, especially her vows, as she was going down on her friend......

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Well, it was an unexpected but very welcome field trip for Tilly and Karina (only Francine knew a little bit about their initial mission, which was just giving a letter to some stranger), just until that moment in last chapter when they are told about the actual situation going on there and they become fully-fledged Sisters. Before that, Tilly is just a carefree student who considers everything about her order to be quite far away from her current position, and she always tries to push some boundaries out of boredom and youth's defiance, but she is also introduced as a true believer during her first appearance in the game. So as soon as she realizes she's actually needed to act as a proper Misericordiae, she plays her part as any good sister should.

Plus, we don't actually know what their vows are...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I appreciate a good story as much as the next guy, but jesus the reading and the lore....I'm not knocking it, just I wasn't expecting to spend this much time trying to remember stuff and wondering why the nuns were so flippant about everything. I get it, we're going epic I suppose, but I think you need to pace it out a bit. Like these nuns didn't get it was serious before and now the goofiest one of the three is the most serious? She didnt seem to care about much of anything, especially her vows, as she was going down on her friend......
You're forgetting couple of things:

1) Tilly (the one you're referring to as the goofiest), out of all three nuns, is the most faithful.
That was pretty much implied since her introduction (given how she asks for MC's forgiveness and restitution when she finds out he's the new Priest).
She just knows when to goof around, tease, and make jokes, but also when she should take things seriously.

So given Maddy's story of what she went through, and the whole gravitas of their mission the nuns would come to realize (which they didn't before as I explain it in my second point), it's only natural that Tilly is the one who takes the important of the fight against the Darkness most to heart compared to Francine & Karina.

2) From what I remember of the lore, only Francine is the third year in the Collegium HQ (main training school of Misericordae). Tilly is second year, and while it's not specified which year Karina is, I'm assuming she's the same year as tilly (though I guess Pixieblink can clarify that). Sister Bernadette when giving the mission for the nuns to contact MC, only gave the mission to Francine (but given her foresight ability, I'd imagine she knew in advance Francine would end up taking Tilly & Karina).

Only Francine in limited terms knew the importance of their mission (given she was told to deliver Sister B's letter to MC).
Tilly came just thinking it would be something fun/engaging since she was bored in the Collegium, and dragged her friend Karina along (it's implied in their dialogue with MC & Maddy).
It wasn't until Maddy explained everything where they realized the gravitas of the situation and how serious it all was.

So, story just progressed naturally with more expansion in lore.
There was no flippant behavior.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bloodrelated or any other but they grew up together so maddie calls him little brother even she has gotten old enuf to be his mommy.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
not bloodrelated or any other but they grew up together so maddie calls him little brother even she has gotten old enuf to be his mommy.
Yeah. I'm to the point where the two nuns are spending the stolen money and making out in the changing room. So I learned about their past already. Now I'm just wondering how she's so much older than she should be. Unless he was somehow resurrected from the dead sometime in the past. Be interesting to find out how the MC is so much younger than her now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah. I'm to the point where the two nuns are spending the stolen money and making out in the changing room. So I learned about their past already. Now I'm just wondering how she's so much older than she should be. Unless he was somehow resurrected from the dead sometime in the past. Be interesting to find out how the MC is so much younger than her now.
that will be revealed later.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes