c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
THAT was it!

I knew I'd seen it before somewhere, but couldn't remember where.
Released in 1987. 36 years ago.

I think we've just dated ourselves. :oops:
Would need a) a very good memory and b) a very good makeups that they would let a toddler into tge cinema.
Reruns was from me, but the movie came after me, although the margin isn't great. :LOL:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I used to LOVE Babylon 5!
The Shadows are coming... :oops:

Working on the f95 update, should be posted here tomorrow. Or perhaps the day after, depending on how long it takes to get the .apk crunched out.

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I used to LOVE Babylon 5!
The Shadows are coming... :oops:

Working on the f95 update, should be posted here tomorrow. Or perhaps the day after, depending on how long it takes to get the .apk crunched out.
No, you won't add this is not reverse psychology shadows to the game. Furthermore that means, you have to remove all shadows (including the normal shadows that happens if you have a light source)...
Otherwise I want the full package. The truth is a three edge sword.:p

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Uh, you sort of lost me.

I was just saying that I liked the way they did the whole "Get ready for the big war with the Shadows" way back when with the original Babylon 5.

IMO after the big war the series lost it's way.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Uh, you sort of lost me.

I was just saying that I liked the way they did the whole "Get ready for the big war with the Shadows" way back when with the original Babylon 5.

IMO after the big war the series lost it's way.
Just a combination of my bad english, lack of sleep (that don't improved that) and my way of saying that I do really love Babylon 5. So, if you go the way, then go it all the way and do it right or don't do it all.:LOL:

Reactions: Pixieblink
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes