Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hey, Pixieblink, I've been wondering. What is the DA.pk download? I always just DL the pc version, but I've been wondering what that one is about. Just my own curiosity. Keep up the great work!
Glad you're enjoying the game.
The .apk is the android version. For... Androids! :oops:

It's for the those who prefer to play the game on a little itty bitty cell phone screen.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I like this game but where are the adult scenes? It's been 14 chapters already and no gimblondon. And what is this censored shit about if there is nothing to censor?
Chapter 14
Choose "stay w/francine"
Is there maledom or bdsm in this game too like the Dev's previous game(which was soo fun)? I know there's no maledom/bdsm tags but sometimes,even if the tags isn't there - the fetish is still present in the game (like solavalley and house arrest - didn't have maledom or bdsm tag but still had those fetishes)
Not yet. Not planned. But it's not impossible that it could show up at some point.
Hard to imagine how the MC tying up one of the girls at this point in the game would fit with the story.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-14] [Pixieblink] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.33GB
Repack size: 420MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Is this version censored.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
This weekend I bing readed everything up to date and I loved the game. Congrats to the developer. Everything was great. I'll read now the rest of the games and will pass by Patreon to do my bit.

• Love
Reactions: Pixieblink
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes