cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hey Pixieblink !
I haven't finished the latest update (chapter 15) yet, so I'm excited!!! (e.g. Danny the barista: C-U ....confused and undecided...or: Danny: You're part black! Nicole: I am? HAHAHAHAHA!!!) I'll write another review after I finish the chapter!
Very good work, very funny, als always so far!!! (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Pixieblink

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Pixieblink
Sadly the Chapter is a little bit short.
But in all ways very good IMO! The storyline with tilly and the weapons (The look on the face of karina when she discovers that it is true that tilly has all this skills is hilarious!!!) is very entertaining, and I like danny for her crazyness! Sadly my favorite, Sadie, is not in this Chapter. But next time, or???

Go on this way! Looking really forward to the 2.April.....

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink
Sadly the Chapter is a little bit short.
But in all ways very good IMO! The storyline with tilly and the weapons (The look on the face of karina when she discovers that it is true that tilly has all this skills is hilarious!!!) is very entertaining, and I like danny for her crazyness! Sadly my favorite, Sadie, is not in this Chapter. But next time, or???

Go on this way! Looking really forward to the 2.April.....
I'm glad you're enjoying the game.
Play all three paths and both branches to get the full effect.

Sadie now is up to you, depending on the choices you make in chapter 15. One path you save her and she becomes Misericordae, the other... well, you'll see.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You mean in Chapter 14???
Because, In Chapter 15 I don't see any choices to make...
That would be because you chose to save Sadie in Chapter 14.

IF you want to see all the different paths/scenes, save your game in chapter 14 at the FOLLOW MADDIE/TALK TO FRANCINE choice and then choose to follow Maddie instead.

IF you chose not to talk to Francine and save Sadie in chapter 14 -> Chapter 15 offers you a second chance to save her. IF you chose AGAIN to abandon Sadie, you will see one conclusion of chapter 15, if not you will see the other.

Like noodles in a bowl . Remember? Subtle shifts in reality.
Shift one and all the other noodles move.
Inquisitor Madelaine

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Pixieblink
Thank you for the Information!!!
I've saved Sadie, of course. I am too good at heart to do other. But I will also try the other path, of pure curiosity........

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
BTW: I really hope for Maddy that she would get healthy in one of the further episodes. And perhaps get younger again???
She not deserves her fate. Alone for helping MC in the younger years from these bully and for his kindness.
Are this possible outcomes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BTW: I really hope for Maddy that she would get healthy in one of the further episodes. And perhaps get younger again???
She not deserves her fate. Alone for helping MC in the younger years from these bully and for his kindness.
mc will power up and cure her.

Reactions: cate.archer

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Uh, how can I answer that without giving everything away?
Wouldn't be much of a cliffhanger if I tossed it out there right now.

Would be nice. I'm not sure "walking the Grey" is that easy.
Then again, it might be. :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: cate.archer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well easy to guess what happens after solving problem, big fucking orgy.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Chapter 15 should be available available a bit later on today, just waiting for the .apk

Reactions: Gorse
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes