JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
People just don't want to be reminded this is a business after all
Meh fuck business, do it because you simply enjoy doing it enough to even spend your own money making it or don't bother is the way I see it. Even if no new AVN is made ever again I already have nearly 1400 already to keep me fapping all day every day for the next 50 years.

Mar 15, 2021
You may disagree with me but this game is getting kind of boring, too many updates happenning on the same place, same dialogues, characters never move on, slow repetitive talking with no actions.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-15] [Pixieblink] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.39GB
Repack size: 436MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = Moved in below spoiler (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownlad the whole thing again, just use "De-nag Patch" (10.4MB) from below link.
De-nag Patch =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish Translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada

*** UPDATED POST: 2023-MAR-11 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_15

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_15

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink
Sadly the Chapter is a little bit short.
But in all ways very good IMO! The storyline with tilly and the weapons (The look on the face of karina when she discovers that it is true that tilly has all this skills is hilarious!!!) is very entertaining, and I like danny for her crazyness! Sadly my favorite, Sadie, is not in this Chapter. But next time, or???

Go on this way! Looking really forward to the 2.April.....
Glad you're enjoying it, I really get a kick about hearing from people who played the game.

Did you play both branches?
If you go back to chapter 14 and choose "Follow Maddy"

In chapter 15 you will be offered a second chance to go back and make Sadie Misericordae. IF you do, you will see a bonus scene with Tilly and Karina spying on Francine as she pleases the MC.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You may disagree with me but this game is getting kind of boring, too many updates happenning on the same place, same dialogues, characters never move on, slow repetitive talking with no actions.
I don't. Disagree. Or agree, obviously.
But I do appreciate you letting me know that you would enjoy a faster paced game.

It's open to comments, anyone feel free to add your 2 cents worth.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-15] [Pixieblink] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.39GB
Repack size: 436MB

PC = / / /
MacOS = wip (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Thanks once again for the crunch.
Great (and fast) job. As always.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Meh fuck business, do it because you simply enjoy doing it enough to even spend your own money making it or don't bother is the way I see it. Even if no new AVN is made ever again I already have nearly 1400 already to keep me fapping all day every day for the next 50 years.
what does the uncensor patch do?
It lets you "fuck business" . . . or whatever. Hilarious that you think devs should "enjoy doing it enough to even spend' their own money, but you're enough of a miser not to support devs with your own. It doesn't matter if you happen to support any other devs or not (though I highly doubt you do). And you obviously don't have to support Pixieblink, but shitting on him because you have "nearly 1400 already to keep you" diddling your dongle doesn't mean nobody else should make money. That's a pretty selfish attitude there.
I disagree with you.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
It lets you "fuck business" . . . or whatever. Hilarious that you think devs should "enjoy doing it enough to even spend' their own money, but you're enough of a miser not to support devs with your own. It doesn't matter if you happen to support any other devs or not (though I highly doubt you do). And you obviously don't have to support Pixieblink, but shitting on him because you have "nearly 1400 already to keep you" diddling your dongle doesn't mean nobody else should make money. That's a pretty selfish attitude there.
Actually I do, over 2 dozen of them. They are all on SS and all banned here, because fuck Patreon too. I also practice what I preach and am writing my own AVN (not in rendering/coding stages yet) and putting it on SS and my own site for advertising purposes once .1 is done. Don't make any money = don't care, as that's not why I'm doing it.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes