Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sorry Pixieblink, I loved your works:
The Professor Remastered ,
The Professor II,
Joob-Joob

As for stories and graphics you are very good but "A Father's Sins" is perhaps too particular as a genre.
It looks like a movie than a game.
Honestly, that was the plan. Kinda.
Now all I have to do is pitch the game to someone who works for HBO or Netflix. It could be the next GOT! :)

You guys are saying speeding up the pace of the game would improve it. I'm listening, I just don't know if you're right. Of course I don't know if you're wrong either.

Maybe you guys are making a good point.

Reactions: Santoly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there finally a new wt-mod for the current version? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: o_O o_O o_O :love: :love: :love:
yes, it's called brains and if that isn't enuf then either rollback after choice if not happy or save before making choice.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I never had that problem, so I'm not sure why you'd be getting told it can't roll back. Strange. Here is a save from the very end of Chapter 13 that should work just fine for you. I loaded it myself in Chapter 15's version of the game, so it should work for you. It's before any major decisions (of course), so hopefully it's pretty close to your own playthrough.
Thanks for the response and save file but I am using a save from end of Chapter 13 and game is progressing without any errors.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
After the release? I don't think so, but fuck if I remember. :rolleyes:
Probably not, or everyone else would be having the same problem.

I could see that happening is if you blew past the "NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO SAVE YOUR GAME" prompt and then saved it during the end of update sequence (Like when old tilly is narrating to the younger nuns, or when Sadie appears for the sales pitch).

Is that what happened?
No I made a save after Francine and MC got together and Francine finished him off.

I loaded in a save from end of Chapter 13 and everything progressed without any errors.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No I made a save after Francine and MC got together and Francine finished him off.

I loaded in a save from end of Chapter 13 and everything progressed without any errors.
Well... good.
I'm chalking this one up to Gremlins.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink .
Missing mega & Pixeldrain link of android version.

&

What are the effects of "nephilim" flag point here ??
No mega or pixeldrain links at all for chapter 15. Every once and a while Mega goes on a rampage and deletes my games. Pixieldrain... I have no idea why the moderator deleted the links. You missing them?

The nephilim flag was just in case I ever needed it later on in the game.
As in visited the gardens of the Nephilim or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Jan 25, 2023
I'm loving this game so far! the supernatural/horror theme is really good.
It's also refreshing the girls in this are not like the usual plastic supermodels but have skin blemishes, varying body types and sometimes very plain features. Been playing this all morning and it's really addictive with the story and what's going to happen next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixieblink

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I have to say, this game has a tremendously good story. The story was well realised and brought to life through good storytelling. The only thing that bothers me is that there are really a few erotic elements missing. Sure, the focus is on the story, but I still would have liked a bit more spice. So far, it's just a blue balls game, and I've played for a few hours. Nevertheless, I give the game 7.5 points out of 10. Because the story is good, if the erotic part is added, then the game gets 8.5 points. If the visuals are still adjusted and don't look as if a train has hit their face, then even 9.5 points.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Just came across this and it looks great but could someone let me know if the patch for v.14 works on v.15. thanks

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
???? Whut? :oops:
OK, maybe I was a little misleading. What I was criticising with that sentence:

If the visuals are still adjusted and don't look as if a train has hit their face,

I meant that some of the expressions look a bit dodgy. The eyes sometimes take on shapes where I randomly thought to myself that now I know why children start crying when they see me like this. In short, some of the faces are a little unfortunate. But don't get me wrong. I have nothing against the faces themselves - they are fine the way they are! I'm just talking about the expressions. Surprise, for example, makes the eyes seem strangely wide and 'funny'. Of course, it could also be that I'm used to seeing perfect facial expressions and shapes all the time, because I'm perfect in that respect.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
OK, maybe I was a little misleading. What I was criticising with that sentence:

If the visuals are still adjusted and don't look as if a train has hit their face,

I meant that some of the expressions look a bit dodgy. The eyes sometimes take on shapes where I randomly thought to myself that now I know why children start crying when they see me like this. In short, some of the faces are a little unfortunate. But don't get me wrong. I have nothing against the faces themselves - they are fine the way they are! I'm just talking about the expressions. Surprise, for example, makes the eyes seem strangely wide and 'funny'. Of course, it could also be that I'm used to seeing perfect facial expressions and shapes all the time, because I'm perfect in that respect.

Oh, well that makes sense. Some of the expressions are over the top? Duly noted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, girls (well 2) being silly, older nuns talking crap. no girls spying scene or sadie's scene (prolly choice made wrong earlier but beats me what).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes