jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone else like to comment?
Feel free to jump in. Is the game to slow paced, or do you like it the way it is?
Given the subject matter, I would find it more awkward if you invented some half-baked reason why a celibate priest is banging everything in sight. More immersion breaking

Reactions: Pixieblink

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Given the subject matter, I would find it more awkward if you invented some half-baked reason why a celibate priest is banging everything in sight. More immersion breaking
It's not only about the sex, it's also that a horror-mystery story about people constantly in peril works better when there is a constant level of tension and urgency, and the slowness of resolving immediate plot points and mundane levity is what's immersion breaking because there's a mismatch in atmosphere and progress of time.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It's not only about the sex, it's also that a horror-mystery story about people constantly in peril works better when there is a constant level of tension and urgency, and the slowness of resolving immediate plot points and mundane levity is what's immersion breaking because there's a mismatch in atmosphere and progress of time.
Christ on a crutch, I had to read that over 4x before I figured it out. :oops:
If it makes you feel better in the next chapter

1. You are going to start training with the nuns.
2. Visit the gardens of the Nephilim and meet the Grey Lady.
3. And there will be some tits in there also. Somewhere.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink so was recruiting sadie and girls peeking mc and nurse on this update or not?
Yes it was. If you missed it, it's because you chose the other branch when the story forked.

In chapter 14, you were offered a chance to save Sadie.
If you didn't (if you chose trust Maddy), you're offered a second chance in Chapter 15.
If you want to make sure you didn't miss a single lewd scene, play both branches.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes it was. If you missed it, it's because you chose the other branch when the story forked.

In chapter 14, you were offered a chance to save Sadie.
If you didn't (if you chose trust Maddy), you're offered a second chance in Chapter 15.
If you want to make sure you didn't miss a single lewd scene, play both branches.

well i made her as misocordidae.

Reactions: keefer43

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Its" - possessive, not "it's" - it is. (y)

Also
It's "deja vu", French for "already seen".

Thanks. I'll be sure and include the corrections in the next release.
Other than spellchecking my mistakes are you enjoying the game?

Reactions: whichone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so got girls spying electus and healer and running after after seeing how healer relieved electus' stress but nothing about sadie.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
so got girls spying electus and healer and running after after seeing how healer relieved electus' stress but nothing about sadie.
No, nothing about Sadie this chapter. But the game is far from finished.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This Supernatural story is pure fire. Would be cool if you could influence the sisters to become lustful with the ring. The Animations are awesome too. The Grey Lady walks inbetween Light and Dark,so does the Ring do the same doing good charges the ring but the ring a double-edged sword and can be used/charged doing bad?. Trying to understand the mystery of the ring,Lady and its true purpose. 5 Star Story though.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
This Supernatural story is pure fire. Would be cool if you could influence the sisters to become lustful with the ring. The Animations are awesome too. The Grey Lady walks inbetween Light and Dark,so does the Ring do the same doing good charges the ring but the ring a double-edged sword and can be used/charged doing bad?. Trying to understand the mystery of the ring,Lady and its true purpose. 5 Star Story though.
Glad you're enjoying it. any suggestions to improve the game are always welcomed.

Having the ring influence people ( A la LOTR ) is an interesting idea, I may use it later on. But no, Maddy explains the ring somewhere in chapter 15, depending on which path you chose (saving Sadie or not).

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I waited to play chap 14 and 15 in one go and I must say, I love the story more and more. The atmosphere, the characters, the dialogs,....
Also the scene with Francine was also hot af and thank the Lady we can save Sadie or at least not discarding the poor girl

Two flaming thumbs up ; I can't wait for the next chapter :giggle:

Edit : also Pixieblink ; I must apologise to Celine. Always thought she was shady but in the end, she's a true sis.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Glad you're enjoying it. any suggestions to improve the game are always welcomed.

Having the ring influence people ( A la LOTR ) is an interesting idea, I may use it later on. But no, Maddy explains the ring somewhere in chapter 15, depending on which path you chose (saving Sadie or not).
Well the story is great as is, but it would be fantastic to see the supernatural influence making them lose themselves depending on choice. The Balance if it becomes too far on the good side the Lady could ensure things balance out. Th ring looks so mysterious,makes me wonder if it is only good. Yet again if it is neither good or evil, Like The Grey. I would not take the Ring for granted. Cheers.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes