Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Actually I do, over 2 dozen of them. They are all on SS and all banned here, because fuck Patreon too. I also practice what I preach and am writing my own AVN (not in rendering/coding stages yet) and putting it on SS and my own site for advertising purposes once .1 is done. Don't make any money = don't care, as that's not why I'm doing it.
That's nice. I look forward to playing it.
Why bother posting it on SS if you don't want to make money?

If you're just looking to giving it away for "advertising purposes" I could point you in the direction of dozens of sites that will be happy to distribute your game for free.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

soern234

Mar 19, 2019
just got it: i downloaded from pixeldrain and that has Ver. 14 only.
I´ll try it with Gofile now, as it says Ver. 15.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
cheers!

AFathersSins-CH15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sweet! Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daxter250
Mar 15, 2021
I don't. Disagree. Or agree, obviously.
But I do appreciate you letting me know that you would enjoy a faster paced game.

It's open to comments, anyone feel free to add your 2 cents worth.
2 cents? You got i
I don't. Disagree. Or agree, obviously.
But I do appreciate you letting me know that you would enjoy a faster paced game.

It's open to comments, anyone feel free to add your 2 cents worth.
I like slow paced games as long as there is content, what I don't like is turtle speed paced games that gets nowhere like this one ;) , 2 cents is enough.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
2 cents? You got i

I like slow paced games as long as there is content, what I don't like is turtle speed paced games that gets nowhere like this one ;) , 2 cents is enough.
Anyone else like to comment?
Feel free to jump in. Is the game to slow paced, or do you like it the way it is?

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
Sorry Pixieblink, I loved your works:
The Professor Remastered ,
The Professor II,
Joob-Joob

As for stories and graphics you are very good but "A Father's Sins" is perhaps too particular as a genre.
It looks like a movie than a game.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is the game to slow paced, or do you like it the way it is?
In this case I like the pacing - after all I see this rather as a novel w/ sex elements as opposed to the hilariously entertaining fap-a-lot that was The Professor I + II.

Two completely different takes on the topic of AVNs - and both approaches completely valid each in it's own right.

tl;dr:
As you were - carry on. ;)

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Downloaded and extracted but when I load in the save from Chapter 14 I get an error message.
Traceback file attached.

Tried a save made in Chapter 13 (Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 19:26) and game plays. Was there any changes made to Chapter 14 after release?

Last edited:

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
As I have played most of your previous games,, Joob-Joob very enjoyable. I think the pace is fine and I am enjoying the engaging story. However its your game so please continue the story how you want.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Downloaded and extracted but when I load in the save from Chapter 14 I get an error message.
Traceback file attached.

Tried a save made in Chapter 13 (Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 19:26) and game plays. Was there any changes made to Chapter 14 after release?
I never had that problem, so I'm not sure why you'd be getting told it can't roll back. Strange. Here is a save from the very end of Chapter 13 that should work just fine for you. I loaded it myself in Chapter 15's version of the game, so it should work for you. It's before any major decisions (of course), so hopefully it's pretty close to your own playthrough.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Traceback file attached.

After the release? I don't think so, but fuck if I remember. :rolleyes:
Probably not, or everyone else would be having the same problem.

I could see that happening is if you blew past the "NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO SAVE YOUR GAME" prompt and then saved it during the end of update sequence (Like when old tilly is narrating to the younger nuns, or when Sadie appears for the sales pitch).

Is that what happened?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Is there finally a new wt-mod for the current version? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: o_O o_O o_O :love: :love: :love:
You really don't need a walkthrough, as there are no bad choices, only good or better ones so far.

The choices in chapters 14+15 are the first main story branch : Do you make Sadie a Misericordae and part of the team, or not?
It's the first real choice that influences the rest of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You really don't need a walkthrough, as there are no bad choices, only good or better ones so far.

The choices in chapters 14+15 are the first main story branch : Do you make Sadie a Misericordae and part of the team, or not?
It's the first real choice that influences the rest of the game.
Pixi, you see here on the zone, I would bet, that some of us would even ask for a WT of a kinetic visual novel.:WeSmart:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes