stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I waited until I finished playing other games to play this game and started today. And now it's over. I laughed a lot, had a lot of fun, but then I came to the end of the update.

Who's coming from this fucking elevator?

I hope she is our handsome and funny girl, I think she will get along well with us.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tilly: are you real or shapeshifter?

nicole is new (as mc and his misericordio haven't met her) so thx pixie for spoiling who will be in elevator.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I need an android beta-tester.

Just finished creating my very first .apk of AFAS 31 (Dark Assassin's been doing them for me) and would like a few brave souls to try it out. Without waiting for the public release. I tested it out on my tablet, but a little diversity would be desirable.

First some, first serve. How about... 3?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I need an android beta-tester.

Just finished creating my very first .apk of AFAS 31 (Dark Assassin's been doing them for me) and would like a few brave souls to try it out. Without waiting for the public release. I tested it out on my tablet, but a little diversity would be desirable.

First some, first serve. How about... 3?
I'll give it a shot for ya. I always play on android.

Apr 29, 2021
Damn from where you left off the previous chapter, you ensured that quality didn't drop. Some interesting new details to ponder as well but really well written and executed chapter this, another one of those releases from ya that didn't disappoint so definitely kudos to ya

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I see, was a new AI model released?:sneaky:
I am confused about this whole "AI" thing.

It's been around ever since that stupid program that you could talk (type) to on your commodore 64, and your computer would become your little beige colored imaginary friend.

And now... people are just suddenly realizing that it's there? Did ANYONE really think when they clicked on "live help" they were actually talking to a real person?

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I am confused about this whole "AI" thing.

It's been around ever since that stupid program that you could talk (type) to on your commodore 64, and your computer would become your little beige colored imaginary friend.

And now... people are just suddenly realizing that it's there? Did ANYONE really think when they clicked on "live help" they were actually talking to a real person?
It's an Issue of about ten different things all being called AI. Generative ai is also so much more visual and in people's faces so it's easier to rail against.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well now AI can make movies and games or at least parts of those.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes