Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just a request Pixie, could you post GoFile links on the OP? Mega has flagged the file and removed it and the others are taking between 1 and 4 hours.

Edit: Sorry...for the Windows downloads.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just a request Pixie, could you post GoFile links on the OP? Mega has flagged the file and removed it and the others are taking between 1 and 4 hours.

Edit: Sorry...for the Windows downloads.
Ooops, sorry I missed that post somehow.
Only the FilesFM links have been deleted, the other still work.

Apr 29, 2021
Another quality release this Pixieblink , the conclusion might be near but feel still there are enough twists of knife awaiting to happen! But yea it is a treat ride for a player nonetheless.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pixieblink

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Pixieblink
Are you making Android ports now ?
If yes, make sure Android port save folder location is not internal storage / Android / data (that folder can't accessible now after a bullshit security update by Google). Better to set internal storage / documents folder as save folder location. D.A does that

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink Im sorry for this question but profosser why abondoned?

I had a lot of fun making it, but there wasn't enough support to justify the time I was spending on the project.
As a dev there comes a point where you have to take a good hard look at what you're doing and ask yourself if it is really worth it.

Hope you enjoyed playing it.

This game is pretty serious and story first, but if you enjoyed the Prof you would probably like Going To Hell. Link in sig below.

Reactions: GershGersh

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
After reading that title I wondered where the incest tag was. Then I find out it's worse than I initially thought, rather than about an MC who's a father that gets his daughter pregnant or similar it's about an MC that's a priest that took a vow of celibacy and never gets laid.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
After reading that title I wondered where the incest tag was. Then I find out it's worse than I initially thought, rather than about an MC who's a father that gets his daughter pregnant or similar it's about an MC that's a priest that took a vow of celibacy and never gets laid.
That's basically correct. Except he never took a vow of celibacy.
I understand it's not your cup of tea, hopefully there will be other games here you may enjoy more.

You COULD try Going to Hell, link in the sig below. It's a straight up FAP game.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Hope you enjoy it.

Sorry for the delay, feel free to give me nudge anytime I'm running behind schedule.
Running two games at the same time doesn't leave me a whole lot of wiggle room.
OK mate, I played chapter 31 and 32 almost immediately, it was too short. I'm looking forward to 33, let's see what we can do in the war.

• Love
Reactions: Pixieblink
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes