VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Shrimpotato23

May 26, 2024
Your Professor series is one of the very few games that gave me some laughs. I just looked at this one about a month ago. I would be a supporter, but I refuse to do business with Patreon.
Maybe you could add SubscribeStar. It would also be a backup if Patreon goes on another of its purges or requirements to dumb things down.
Stop lying dude. you never supported any devs. you just copy paste others comments to get some attention. you are pathetic.

Apr 29, 2021
I've had some unavoidable RL issues in the last couple of weeks, and I'm running behind on the updates this month. Instead of releasing half an update for Going to Hell (or pushing both games back by a couple of weeks each), I've decided to fold this month's update into next month's release scheduled June 15th.

The next AFAS should be ready as scheduled on June 2nd. Or perhaps a day or two late. Not sure yet, but I am doing my best to get it released on time.
Pixieblink Have seen your Patreon post about the issue and commented on it, just wanted to say this again as a supporter who you have given moments of joy through your game: much power to you and expect you're being surrounded by the people who you cherish to cope with such an unfortunate news. Also it's fully acceptable even if you decide to delay the release, perfectly understandable. Take care there Dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pixieblink

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I've had some unavoidable RL issues in the last couple of weeks, and I'm running behind on the updates this month. Instead of releasing half an update for Going to Hell (or pushing both games back by a couple of weeks each), I've decided to fold this month's update into next month's release scheduled June 15th.

The next AFAS should be ready as scheduled on June 2nd. Or perhaps a day or two late. Not sure yet, but I am doing my best to get it released on time.
Real Life first, and I hope everything works out okay in the long run.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
There are 2 games so, this one is a side project afaik.
Yes. Going to Hell is a side project.

I've kept A FATHER'S SINS rolling with just a minor delay last month, all caught up now.

GOING TO HELL's update wasn't anywhere near ready to go, so I decided to roll what I had into the next update, which will be July 15th.

In other words I had to skip an update for this game, and the next one will be larger than usual.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you. For the translation.
Yes. Going to Hell is a side project.

I've kept A FATHER'S SINS rolling with just a minor delay last month, all caught up now.

GOING TO HELL's update wasn't anywhere near ready to go, so I decided to roll what I had into the next update, which will be July 15th.

In other words I had to skip an update for this game, and the next one will be larger than usual.
I've seen it asked, but not answered, did 10 have a de-nag?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes