4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

tmv

May 31, 2017
I'm stuck here. I've seen the left & right arrows, but do not know how to proceed. Any suggestions?
1622850138121.png

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I really love this MC, I like his looks (one of the best of all the games i played) I like his jokes and his puns.
I don't know where the story ist going but I am in for the ride.
I am usually very sceptic of games where someone the MC loves disappears mysteriously, but lets find out.

Reactions: mickydoo

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Big props to mickydoo on the front page image. I'm not sure if it's new as I wasn't really aware of this game in the past. I see this game is already over half a year old, so I must have seen it here or there yet again, I didn't notice it. The front image caught my eye. The characters looked really nice and above all, unique looking. They don't look like they have the exact same "attractive" nose that almost every other model uses in 99% of VN's on this site. Then I'm like, it looks similar to that other game... then I see it's from the same dev! It's like you took Hustletown's model style and heavily improved the images. Good job on it!

I'm now aware of this game and I'm looking forward to trying it. I have a long list to get through, but this is on there now! :D

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Its a bit of both, I make the skins from actual photos, its an old sims2 method, probably not the best thing for DAZ anyway. Issue is they always have more light on their face than anywhere else, its always annoyed me too yet no one has said anything til now so I was unsure how much of an issue it was. My lighting setup uses every trick in the book, not to get the best lighting, but to get it really good really quickly, or you end up fucking about for two hours on one scene. I have been playing with a different style of lighting and have put the skins in photoshop and fucked with them a bit, so I hope its better.
I actually like how their faces look. It makes me think that they have pale skin which I like (milky white skin is delicious :love:) and that they use some blush on their faces which is why they have a mix of white and reddish coloring kind of like how Geisha girls would paint their faces white and put blush on their cheeks.

I see some Asian girls who have skin like that very pale but then they use blush so they get ruddy cheeks it is quite sexy.

My 3 favorite girls are Charlie, Jazz and Sue. They all have very beautiful faces and sublime bodies to go with those gorgeous faces.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
all my saves are missing, are you saving in the game files and not to appdata like most renpy games?

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
Really good game .
playing some kind of washed up original magnum is awesome ( flower shirts, sports car, snarky humor).
plus the scenario is engaging.
And charlie is the best ever :)

tmv

May 31, 2017
If you have looked left and right, hover over the wall in front of you , then on the ground.
Hmmm, tried that clicking the left & right arrow (also other way around) and than both hovering as well as clicking on the wall and the ground. But nothing happens there.
The eye should give hints, shouldn't it? It does nothing for me, except changing color.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hmmm, tried that clicking the left & right arrow (also other way around) and than both hovering as well as clicking on the wall and the ground. But nothing happens there.
The eye should give hints, shouldn't it? It does nothing for me, except changing color.
Are you on windows or Android?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Windows10, all up2date
In the game directory replace the charlie_cheat.rpy with the one attached here. Make sure its named the same. The eye should of popped the arrows by hovering on it, I have no idea why it stopped working. Now if you click on it they will show up, you need to click again before you try and click on any arrows.

You should be seeing this
arrow.jpg

tmv

May 31, 2017
In the game directory replace the charlie_cheat.rpy with the one attached here. Make sure its named the same. The eye should of popped the arrows by hovering on it, I have no idea why it stopped working. Now if you click on it they will show up, you need to click again before you try and click on any arrows.

You should be seeing this
View attachment 1231672
Well, the eye works now in the sense that the 2 side arrows show up once I click on the eye. But the side arrows were not the issue. The arrow on the wall still doesn't show. I tried various sequences of left and right arrow, with and without the eye cheat and with hovering over and clicking on the front wall.
So no success yet I'm afraid.

Reactions: legend_shon

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Well, the eye works now in the sense that the 2 side arrows show up once I click on the eye. But the side arrows were not the issue. The arrow on the wall still doesn't show. I tried various sequences of left and right arrow, with and without the eye cheat and with hovering over and clicking on the front wall.
So no success yet I'm afraid.
Why that is I don't know, its not doing it for me or anyone else. Put this script in game/girls/maggie and over right it. Then in your game go back to map screen and save, reload from that save and you will be able to jump to the end of that bit.

Reactions: Wookie

tmv

May 31, 2017
Why that is I don't know, its not doing it for me or anyone else. Put this script in game/girls/maggie and over right it. Then in your game go back to map screen and save, reload from that save and you will be able to jump to the end of that bit.
Well, that helped and took me a bit further. Yet now I'm stuck down the road with all greyed map entries after fulfilling them...
1623019561099.png

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes