4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

tmv

May 31, 2017
Why that is I don't know, its not doing it for me or anyone else. Put this script in game/girls/maggie and over right it. Then in your game go back to map screen and save, reload from that save and you will be able to jump to the end of that bit.
Maybe you're interested in the why, so I included the save of where I got stuck originally. I started the game with the latest build.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Well, that helped and took me a bit further. Yet now I'm stuck down the road with all greyed map entries after fulfilling them...
View attachment 1233042
I dare say I should of included another file as well, as that one didn't pick up the variable so renpy would send you home after you had been everywhere. However for now (with this fix), as soon as you see the car you will jump back home. I'll go through that whole thing later and rewrite how it works.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I dare say I should of included another file as well, as that one didn't pick up the variable so renpy would send you home after you had been everywhere. However for now (with this fix), as soon as you see the car you will jump back home. I'll go through that whole thing later and rewrite how it works.
Hmmm, this one didn't help. I tried to go back to the 'wall error' and got stuck at the same map.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hmmm, this one didn't help. I tried to go back to the 'wall error' and got stuck at the same map.
I may of found out why it has been doing all this without understanding why :D

However, replace this script so it overwrites the map.rpy, as soon as you click on the shop map icon you will jump to the end of the lane and go home.

Reactions: Punto

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
all my saves are missing, are you saving in the game files and not to appdata like most renpy games?
Do you mean the windows or android version, if you mean android I don't make them.

oh man, i being the same in android , the moving arrow just show left and right then freezen in the screen like you
I think I found the problem, not sure though, but although worked for me did play up, I'll rewrite that bit in the next 24 hours or so, but you will have to wait until someone ports it android again.

Reactions: honlaothonlanh

tmv

May 31, 2017
I may of found out why it has been doing all this without understanding why :D

However, replace this script so it overwrites the map.rpy, as soon as you click on the shop map icon you will jump to the end of the lane and go home.
Nope, I'm sorry :-(
I tried the place on the map before I got stuck (with the shop, bar, girl, etc) before clicking them - and I'm still stuck
So I also tried the map 'before the wall' issue, and I crashed totally. I include the trace back file.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Nope, I'm sorry :-(
I tried the place on the map before I got stuck (with the shop, bar, girl, etc) before clicking them - and I'm still stuck
So I also tried the map 'before the wall' issue, and I crashed totally. I include the trace back file.
ScriptError: could not find label 'maggie_cheat_a

Fuck thats me, I'm an idiot, gimmie a sec

Reactions: Punto

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
ScriptError: could not find label 'maggie_cheat_a

Fuck thats me, I'm an idiot, gimmie a sec
tmv maggie_cheat_a is a label I made for you to jump to but didn't give you the script with that bit of code.

I put the label on the same script file as the map like I should of done in the first place, this one better work lol

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port A Few Days [Ep. 7] APK -

Last edited:
Reactions: mickydoo

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Nice update, Mickydoo! Adds some events plot-wise and lewd-wise... now I'm curious who's the sister eventually and what's the clue about that stolen painting.

There are again some little flaws in Ep.6 I noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, I enjoyed this episode and look forward to the next (maybe with a lot more revealing clues and insights :sneaky:
Keep it up, man!

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Gorse

MC knows the FBI agents, but their names are missing in that dialogue (maybe intended, maybe not?!)

Intended, for every name I have to assign a letter to it, they will only show up once more so it saves me confusion
Same with Pete, I didn't actually think you would speak to him again initially (It should of been Pete though, not man)

I was a bit confused in the BJ scene with Jazz by the short "interruptions" of the MC being with Elle...
maybe your intention was to show that MC is more affected to Elle (and therefore thinking of the sex with her even when being blowed by Jazz?!).

There should be no interruptions, short or otherwise

A typo short before the flight trip with Casey about that she should WEAR something special, not WERE ;-)

Proof reading fail

There's an image missing during the sex scene with Casey

You are the second person to mention this, yet in my game and in the code it is there. Looking up I just saw why though lol. image 6_img114 was originally called scene 6_something (it still is in image folder) but I have redefine the image name for the gallery code. In the gallery it will be something like img114 = 6_something, back in the code for the scene I change it from 6_something to img114 so the gallery picks it up, you can see what I have done.

for me, the sex scene with Casey would be even nicer, if you inserted a few more renders after image "6_297" for a smoother transition to the image "6_298".
She "strips" down her necklace and after that... bammm! she's fully naked (MC as well) and rubs on his d*ck - that's much too fast and abrupt. Give this scene more spice of that moment when Casey strips down...maybe revealing her tits slowly, teasing a bit... That could be, well just in my opinion, much more immersive and wholesome

I can only work with the assets I have, I tried a few ways to do exactly what you said but it just wasn't working, the morphs in the top wouldn't play along.

Reactions: Gorse

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Do you mean the windows or android version, if you mean android I don't make them.

I think I found the problem, not sure though, but although worked for me did play up, I'll rewrite that bit in the next 24 hours or so, but you will have to wait until someone ports it android again.
no windows. usually after an update of a game I delete it to keep my hdd from being filled with old out of date versions of games. with Ren'py since it keeps saves elsewhere it's not a big deal. RPGM I have to make sure to keep save files which is why I ask.

Reactions: axberal

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
no windows. usually after an update of a game I delete it to keep my hdd from being filled with old out of date versions of games. with Ren'py since it keeps saves elsewhere it's not a big deal. RPGM I have to make sure to keep save files which is why I ask.
Oh, I knew renpy kept saves somewhere else but was unaware my game wasn't doing that, I'll look into it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Oh, I knew renpy kept saves somewhere else but was unaware my game wasn't doing that, I'll look into it.
Thanks. If no one else is having an issue then it's on my end and I'll just be sure to keep a save file.

tmv

May 31, 2017
tmv maggie_cheat_a is a label I made for you to jump to but didn't give you the script with that bit of code.

I put the label on the same script file as the map like I should of done in the first place, this one better work lol
Well, the crash is gone now, but I still do not get beyond this map.
1623073298785.png

I noticed though that also the task list is empty. That shouldn't happen, should it?

Anyway, I appreciatie your willingness to help, but maybe better to spend that time in improving the game in general. More people will benefit that way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there was other renpy game too so maybe it's possible for dev to disable that.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes