4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love Hustle Town. Finally another game for us smaller boobie girls and smaller boobie girl lovers. This looks like it will keep the tide flowing. Thank you Mickydoo!
well you are bit latejoiner.

story is as wacko as it was in ht.

Reactions: yelcho

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
All the girls look like their heads are too large for their bodies and some photoshopping has gone on. Is it only on the OP sample images or in the game as well?

EDIT: Actually forget it. The previous game is the same.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
All the girls look like their heads are too large for their bodies and some photoshopping has gone on. Is it only on the OP sample images or in the game as well?

Yes the models look strange with unusual heads, maybe we can get used to this after a while, i will give it a try.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I encountered a bug: I went to get the generator with Casey and then the next day, when talking to Dale, he suddenly says something unrelated to the conversation and the game skips to the map, but every location is greyed out and I can't click on anything.
What was the unrelated thing he said?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
What was the unrelated thing he said?
Ok, so the last thing the MC says is: "Alright, I'll let you know then."
And then Dale goes: "Shit that long I can't remember exactly, they only need doing once a year." "Can I ask why you want to know?" and then the game jumps to the map with all options greyed out.
The same thing happens, when visiting Casey last. I had to visit the park last to proceed to Yumi's scene.

Reactions: BartPS

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

it's on many games where young and petite have big heads, on this it just goes "bit" further. you get used to it after a while.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Ok, so the last thing the MC says is: "Alright, I'll let you know then."
And then Dale goes: "Shit that long I can't remember exactly, they only need doing once a year." "Can I ask why you want to know?" and then the game jumps to the map with all options greyed out.
The same thing happens, when visiting Casey last. I had to visit the park last to proceed to Yumi's scene.
Thanks - got me through to the next scene.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
mickydoo I have seen some render issues in the past, but how the heck did this get by you? ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol fucked if I know, it got past 4 beta testers, a week on patron and everyone else that has played it until now. Me personally was too busy giggling at Charlies face.

• Haha
Reactions: paxtn and Wookie

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
"Weather I am or not is irrelevant" should be "Whether I am or not is irrelevant".

In the word balloons on the yacht, the word "as" gets repeated. (edit - doh moment I know what you mean now)

When going to see Casey, her lines are attributed to Charlie.

There's a number of instances where the text overflows the backing box.

In the shack, the monitor reads "no signal". It should be "no signal".

Jane's line, "I'm not sure one the rate, but it's like a 10 grand security bond you you have to pay up front." The word "you" is repeated twocie
The Whether is spelled like that, I checked

What balloons on the yacht? (worked it out)

I fixed the Casey/Charlie

Im always chasing overflows of the black box

It says signial :D (Ill fix)

Fixed the Jane thing

Last edited:
Reactions: Wookie

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020

mickydoo, your "gramaphone" is a gramophone actually (except you invented something new, not only gramatically ;)).

Btw, I was slightly confused about that painting in the painting and MC's conclusion lead to Maddie (or was is Maggie? o_O I always confound them...). Was a bit difficult to retrace how MC came to this conclusion...

And about the 3 branches: wouldn't it be better if you could let the player choose with whom MC will be going on that island boat trip instead of the 3-different-script-files download/insert procedure at the very end of this episode? That would surely be much more immersive and less "complicated"...

However, still enjoyed the continuation of events plot- and lewd-wise... (the latter could be even more frequent than only the one-scene-at-the-end-of-each-episode thing for me and maybe a little more "seductive" - but well, one may have wishes at least :sneaky:).
Keep it going and thanks for the update!

Reactions: paxtn
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes