4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Looks like I made a fubar. If you didn't see this scene

View attachment 1418312

followed by Sue and Charlie telling you about the painting (The first you have heard of it) its back in episode 6

If you play through the game you will get that scene now, if you didn't get the scene and have finished ep 8, if download this new version, right at the end you will be asked about it and taken there before the game ends.

It has also fixed your issue fishbrain

Mega Fuckup
Which ver is the latest ?? Front page or this link....

MichaelNash

Aug 11, 2020
Which ver is the latest ?? Front page or this link....
Just to let you know the 8.1 build still has the issue that if you don't do the map scenes from right to left that was reported at the same time as my issue you get them greyed out with nowhere to go, easy to get past but thought you should know, enjoying the game though so keep it up :)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent here for those that need it, please remember to seed! :D

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
torrent here for those that need it, please remember to seed! :D
What is the purpose of a torrent file, when it's the actual game dev that's releasing updates here.
For games where the dev dmca the link I can understand the use of a torrent.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
What is the purpose of a torrent file, when it's the actual game dev that's releasing updates here.
For games where the dev dmca the link I can understand the use of a torrent.
for those with spotty internet. torrents can natively stop and resume without having to start over.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I found that one myself, go from left to right and it should work

edit - I am uploading a fixed version of both the above problems
Yes! Thank you for your efforts! I was able to make it through and enjoyed this update. Thought the plot twist with the Monica list was a nice touch. I must say these ladies have no concept of personal space LMAO

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Yes! Thank you for your efforts! I was able to make it through and enjoyed this update. Thought the plot twist with the Monica list was a nice touch. I must say these ladies have no concept of personal space LMAO
Thank fuck for that :D
MichaelNash I'll look into that again.

Ill make the whole thing neater next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaelNash

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Was there supposed to be some sort of mechanic for the whiteboard scene that didn't get animated? They eliminated some names but the image didn't change.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Was there supposed to be some sort of mechanic for the whiteboard scene that didn't get animated? They eliminated some names but the image didn't change.
You just drag the images out of the way. I was trying to mimic a real one.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Was pretty sure Micky was clear in game that it was just a gimmick that didn't do anything but let you slide 'em around. :Kappa:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Trouble is, single click was still advancing dialog everywhere else. I had no clue that I had to click on portraits and drag while that was going on in order to move the girls around. There should have been a quick introduction to that mechanic somewhere like a note in the dead space on top of the whiteboard.

You just drag the images out of the way. I was trying to mimic a real one.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
What's the deal with the doorknob in the center of the clothing store door? Some sort of vault door mechanism with deadbolts going to all four sides? Pop it open and jack your PIP Boy into it Fallout style?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
phupdup
I cannot remember what I wrote as far as the mechanics go, I did write something that's all I know without looking. It was one of those things that I was so proud of myself for getting it to work I could of very likely overlooked explaining it clearly.

The asset is made by some DAZ artist, I have no idea why it is like that.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I see there is pictures and videos of Sue giving BJ to MC in the warehouse, but i didn't see that in the game. It wasn't even written in Sue's script file, did you forgot to write that part of the scene or is it hidden somewhere else?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes