4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I have a massive idea for the next ep combined with a Xmas prezzie for everyone. I have been thinking about it for a week and started on it today. It's 5:30 am here I'll fill you in more later.
Cool stuff, surely is going to be a blast worth waiting for "a few days" more :cool:!

Thanks for the current update btw which had its enjoyable moments throughout even without much Charlie and took a slight step forward plot-wise although ending us with those huge cliffhanger *grr* ;).

The lewd scenes went a little too "straight forward" for me, to sudden thrown into the whole progression. Unfortunately without any (initial) transitions or better said: the usual foreplay, perhaps some banter before or even a little erotic spice - it was just an "all in" and "go for it" immediately for example the Sue car scene where I missed at least the transition of Sue maybe touching and "unpacking" the MC - nope: he already had his trousers down and was more than ready for "execution". So these scenes didn't work so much for me, left some imagination behind, but hey, no biggie... Just wanted to share what I missed here.

While I certainly like the story and most of the cast, this new Episode got me alsoa bit confused sometimes. You may wanna check your own game from time to time cause Ep.9 was quite jumbled here and there. Beside some minor typos (as "paying footsies" instead of "playing..." :LOL:) you somehow mixed/messed up the character assets in the dialogue of the scene when Charlie arrives back to "home" and Casey steps in to check; additionally short before "Tony's" asset was used one time instead of the MC's (?!).
Also some scenes felt a bit disconnected sometimes but I don't exactly know why they were for me...

However, still looking forward to play the next Episode(s) as well and maybe unravel the mystery "a few days" later, perhaps!
Keep it going and all the best, man. (y)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 8.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (make sure it doesn't try to rename your file to a .zip it should be a .apk)

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Will you be doing ep 9 as well? I know sometimes different porters take different updates. Was curious. Thank you for all you do! Amazing work.

Reactions: Grimlar

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
This game is very good, both in the script and in the graphics.The developer has a great sensitivity, he went deep, he manages to show us through images the female soul. Female characters with exotic beauty, wonderful sculptures, works of art that exude a lot of charm. Although the facial features are similar, we can differentiate each character, for they all have their own personality that fits their image perfectly. I love this game. :love:(y)

sowoman.jpg

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Great game so far. Love the anal, watersports and peeing stuff. Hoping we see more of it in future updates.
My ideal game would be anal lovng piss drinking school girls and just me :D

The lewd scenes went a little too "straight forward" for me, to sudden thrown into the whole progression.
It was meant to be, the whole ep is different, I get sick of going and doing the same thing everday.

While I certainly like the story and most of the cast, this new Episode got me alsoa bit confused sometimes. You may wanna check your own game from time to time cause Ep.9 was quite jumbled here and there.
You have to remember, you played ep 9, if you played 1 - 9 and then played 10 and 11 it would make more sense.

This game is very good, both in the script and in the graphics.The developer has a great sensitivity, he went deep, he manages to show us through images the female soul. Female characters with exotic beauty, wonderful sculptures, works of art that exude a lot of charm. Although the facial features are similar, we can differentiate each character, for they all have their own personality that fits their image perfectly. I love this game. :love:(y)
Thank you very much

A serious lack of creampies here (and yes, I know it's not in the tags)
There is a couple, in Hustle Town I made him sterile so he could, then I got asked to discuss STD's in the game at one point. If I made creampies without any explanation I get pestered by the preggo brigade.

Must...breed...Charlie...

Its coming up the Christmas, you never know :D

Thanks also to the translator, cruncher, android dude and anyone else I forgot :D

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There is a couple, in Hustle Town I made him sterile so he could, then I got asked to discuss STD's in the game at one point. If I made creampies without any explanation I get pestered by the preggo nutters.
So, you mean we won't be able to make all these girls our baby mama? What a travesty!

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 8.1

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (make sure it doesn't try to rename your file to a .zip it should be a .apk)

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you still doing the ports for this game? Thank you in advance.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am stuck in the kitchen. I believe it is pretty early in game. I already talked to Charlie (who called me a doofus for asking a dumb question). I am showing zero stats and if I click on Map it says I can visit them in any order, but clicking them does nothing. Attached is a screen grab of where I am at. According to the script I am at Episode 9, but i can't get past this kitchen. Any clues?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I am stuck in the kitchen. I believe it is pretty early in game. I already talked to Charlie (who called me a doofus for asking a dumb question). I am showing zero stats and if I click on Map it says I can visit them in any order, but clicking them does nothing. Attached is a screen grab of where I am at. According to the script I am at Episode 9, but i can't get past this kitchen. Any clues?

Are you playing from an old save? That doofus bit and the Stats was removed in version 2 (Ill remove the whole stat thing from the bar later) they only existed in the first "beta" version. There is no bit in the game (well shouldn't be) where Charlie calls you a doofus.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Are you playing from an old save? That doofus bit and the Stats was removed in version 2 (Ill remove the whole stat thing from the bar later) they only existed in the first "beta" version. There is no bit in the game (well shouldn't be) where Charlie calls you a doofus.
Charlie can call me a doofus any day so long as she hops on. :love:

• Love
Reactions: HogRocket
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes