4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Just to let everyone know, hopefully my cpu, ram and motherboard get here tomorrow (I alread have the rest)
I see there is pictures and videos of Sue giving BJ to MC in the warehouse, but i didn't see that in the game. It wasn't even written in Sue's script file, did you forgot to write that part of the scene or is it hidden somewhere else?
It was me mucking about, forgot to take them out lol

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
It was me mucking about, forgot to take them out lol
I find it absolutely incomprehensible that you would waste your own free time "mucking about" with anyone but Charlie!!! I mean I understand the need to torture the rest of us with the slow burn but WHY do this to yourself?

ARE YOU A MASOCHIST???

• Haha
Reactions: mickydoo

Uchihakemo

Feb 3, 2020
After ignoring it gets me to map where only 2 locations are accessible. After talking to Dale, casey and that random girl i

I use Joiplay to play RenPy games in android.
I use Joiplay to play RenPy games in android.
I tried playing games on Joiply nut animations and scenes don't work...
Is it because joiplay itself or because I downloaded compressed versions of the games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my opinion is that general patreon posts should be viewable by all and links to game, wt and fan-art for specific tiers should be behind berlin patreon wall.

Reactions: toobs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well at least part of msg (1st few lines) as open for all not behind lock.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Its dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. Its an update that on the game progress, while agreeing with you, there also has to be some advantage for being a patron.
I'm mostly on your side...but...why post link here where folks here can't view the content?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I normally don't argue on the internet, I'm old, I'm also lazy I don't post things without a valid reason, I removed the post, but to answer your question -

As I said, I only have 35 patrons, everyone on this one page alone could be a patron, I have no idea.

Even if there is one patron on this whole site, he/she might see this thread.

Maybe I wouldn't mind 36 patrons and posting to a patron only post is the one of the very few ways I can hope to achieve that lofty goal.
I wanna patron this game. I'm just seriously a patron on too many things right now. I try to rotate things out. I want to at one point at least patron this game at least once. I think this is a great story and Charlie...she is my waifu. Or whatever it's called these days.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I like both this game and Hustle Town, and I recommend them when appropriate. Also just became a Patron.

Reactions: Yves69

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
A Few Days [Ep. 9] [Mickydoo] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.45 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 456 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.42 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 429 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, had sex, plot advanced at least a bit and rest.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one , Few Days EP 9 Good and nice sandbox game thanks for Developer for this game.
First step is my another Language for this game ! Unoffic Turkish Translated

Selamlar , Few Days Ep9 Oyunu'nu Sandbox tarzı oyunları sevenler için Türkçe'ye çevirdim.
Sizlerde bu güzel oyunu Oynayarak deneyimleyebilirsiniz. Oyun renderları güzel , Hikayesi güzel.

Download Link :

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes