4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mickydoo 2 oddiies when mc has choice either goto police car or not, even if says no they still end up fucking (even that town is quiet place doubt they'd fuck in the middle of it at broad daylight) and despite game telling player can choose other way after 1st choice has been played out there is no popping back.

also is she (that whose tits are getting sucked) upside down or what?

screenshot0001.png

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
2 oddiies when mc has choice either goto police car or not, even if says no they still end up fucking
Oops dumb fuck lol, I got it jumping to the same tag
even that town is quiet place doubt they'd fuck in the middle of it at broad daylight
I was alluding they are behind sign hidden from the road with the radar gun
and despite game telling player can choose other way after 1st choice has been played out there is no popping back.
I forgot that, I'll add it at the start of the next EP
also is she (that whose tits are getting sucked) upside down or what?
Nah no upside down titties here
2022-07-05_21-38-46.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oops dumb fuck lol, I got it jumping to the same tag

I was alluding they are behind sign hidden from the road with the radar gun

I forgot that, I'll add it at the start of the next EP

Nah no upside down titties here
View attachment 1908903
Charlie must reeeeeeally be the jealous type, she just stabbed Casey in the throat with the finger of death!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(I have trouble posing ONE character in Daz, not looking forward to two, let alone three!)

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I lost the game backup after a system formatting, I searched the different post, but I find nothing...
Does anyone have the last backup of the game, please?
In advance, thank you

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Charlie must reeeeeeally be the jealous type, she just stabbed Casey in the throat with the finger of death!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(I have trouble posing ONE character in Daz, not looking forward to two, let alone three!)
It's all about the camera angle

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
I lost the game backup after a system formatting, I searched the different post, but I find nothing...
Does anyone have the last backup of the game, please?
In advance, thank you
Do you mean a save after episode 12?

Reactions: wichman06
Sep 3, 2020
If you all look here you will see what I have panned for sometime in future.
https://f95zone.to/threads/why-you-kick-my-dog-and-call-him-fuck-off-worlds-slowest-dev-log.122823/
man I really wanted to give this game a chance it looked interesting but I'm not a fan of force sex scenes

and not only is it force it's absolutely ridiculous and it makes no sense from a story point of view you meet

a girl and she instantly wants to sleep with you

sad because it's a damn shame because the idea of a detective going around town and helping people and

building relationships is a great idea for a story

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
man I really wanted to give this game a chance it looked interesting but I'm not a fan of force sex scenes

and not only is it force it's absolutely ridiculous and it makes no sense from a story point of view you meet

a girl and she instantly wants to sleep with you

sad because it's a damn shame because the idea of a detective going around town and helping people and

building relationships is a great idea for a story
Every girl in town wants to have sex with him, and probably a bunch from all over Australia that we haven't even seen:LOL:
It's still a good story, lots of fun, completely outside of your comfort zone Vidal.....and you should give it a chance. There is even a blonde girl for you ;)

Sep 3, 2020
Every girl in town wants to have sex with him, and probably a bunch from all over Australia that we haven't even seen:LOL:
It's still a good story, lots of fun, completely outside of your comfort zone Vidal.....and you should give it a chance. There is even a blonde girl for you ;)
I'm not into sleeping with every girl i see is a shame cuz the story seems interesting

wait what God damn it bro I told you the blonde thing is a coincidence I swear

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes