4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
Try as I might I cannot get this game to run. Tried holding Ctrl, Shift, Shift+G, nothing works. It's only since the last update that I've had problems with it as previous versions were fine. Anyone have any ideas ?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
man I really wanted to give this game a chance it looked interesting but I'm not a fan of force sex scenes

and not only is it force it's absolutely ridiculous and it makes no sense from a story point of view you meet

a girl and she instantly wants to sleep with you

sad because it's a damn shame because the idea of a detective going around town and helping people and

building relationships is a great idea for a story
Its just a fantasy mate, in my world I would like to go around town and fuck who I want, some games on here a kid wants to fuck his own mum and in others some fury thing with horns wants to, well I dunno what they want to do. You are welcome to make your own with any type of fantasy you choose. I am a 51 year old semi illiterate pervert not Jackie Collins, I did my best.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Its just a fantasy mate, in my world I would like to go around town and fuck who I want, some games on here a kid wants to fuck his own mum and in others some fury thing with horns wants to, well I dunno what they want to do. You are welcome to make your own with any type of fantasy you choose. I am a 51 year old semi illiterate pervert not Jackie Collins, I did my best.
51 ! Just a lad, and still in diapers...... :ROFLMAO:

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
Try as I might I cannot get this game to run. Tried holding Ctrl, Shift, Shift+G, nothing works. It's only since the last update that I've had problems with it as previous versions were fine. Anyone have any ideas ?
Forgot to attach the traceback in case it helps....

Sep 3, 2020
well, I can't read I have a reading disability so I can't make my own game but don't worry just because I don't like this game. That doesn't mean I will not love your next game bro

besides the forced sex content

the actual story is really really good

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She also reminds me of Elizabeth Holmes for some reason. I don't know how I feel about this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are games with better graphs but these graphs suit to this game and same on previous game.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes