• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Game works fine.

I believe in miracles... Where you from? You sexy thang... :love:

Casey won't be outsexxing the girl next door... nope... :KEK:

Reactions: mickydoo

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Dear game devs: having a character say "I have to pee" and then leave the room does not constitute a urination fetish check box.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
avoidable?
Yeah. The game will revolve around photo shoots, solo and girl/girl but in a soft core way, think met art. But I will throw in some extra more hardcore stuff, it will be up to the player how far they want to go. I don't know how exactly it will all work because until I finish this one off all I have is 1001 ideas.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I put a pee scene it for my own indulgence, Im not into pee so to speak, I just like girls pissing on each other. My next game is going to have a lot of fetish stuff like pee in it.
So if I read it correctly, the pee stuff in your next game will be restricted to females only, is it right?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is a post I made last week that is now public

Another random pic
View attachment 1980164

I gotta be careful what I post/say etc "spoilers" lol

I have add a little update here too
https://f95zone.to/threads/why-you-kick-my-dog-and-call-him-fuck-off-worlds-slowest-dev-log.122823/
I'm pretty sure this doesn't give anything away. Isn't this the same expression other characters have had for the MC through something like half the game?

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
So I just started this one for the first time. I'm going through the intro, get the the part where I enter a name. Suddenly, the MC and the girl in the apartment seem to be broken, and are using the same name. It took me... too long... to try a different name.

That's right, I named my MC.... Charlie. I usually use random names, never used that one before that I recall. My brain hurts now.

Was too amused not to share.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Here we go here we here we fucking go
The ending part one, the final numero uno, the first of the last........
327 images, heaps of animations, aint going to tell you much cos of spoilers, go forth and play you deviant little bastards,.
BTW - there is cheat link on the map page in case i fucked up, if all the maps are blanked out and you are stuck click on it,
There will be one more ep, possibly short, an epilogue so to speak, it will contain different endings so its up to you where the MC goes and who with.
I have a house inspection due next Tuesday so I am only going to fuck about game wise until that is over.

UncleVT

Also check out my other thread

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
A Few Days Final Part 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: mickydoo
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes