4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I'll agree with BartPS in that this story was really fun. I also like how unique looking your characters are.
I have a back up story in my head, I am thinking what I will so is give myself a break and build up to it, make like the first 4 episodes one big fun filled intro to it. I have to finish this one first before I write any of it, its easy to fuck about with a few renders and learning some new coding tricks at the same time, I cant write two at once, so until I get going it will be hard for me tell. Most of my story lines evolve organically.

Both Hustle Town and this one revolved around a snippet of an idea and grew, I have a snippet again. just have to wait and see now, we all will lol.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I love games with slender girls :love::p

View attachment 837818
She's recovering from a mild case of anorexia, which also caused a decrease in her feminine hormones.
Much the same for all the others. Also, nipples are so small, I mistook them for retinas.
Finally, notice how all of the girls with long hair/free flowing long hair look more relaxed and opened.
The few that have their hair cut short, they cower, like they feel inferior.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Mickydoo, is there a way to end up with Charlie? (or will there be?) Personally I like her the most.
Or better still - don't end up! Just update every now and then with new and increasingly debauched combinations featuring Charlie, Maddie, Casie, Sue, Malena, Jazz etc. etc. etc.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
She's recovering from a mild case of anorexia, which also caused a decrease in her feminine hormones.
Much the same for all the others. Also, nipples are so small, I mistook them for retinas.
Finally, notice how all of the girls with long hair/free flowing long hair look more relaxed and opened.
The few that have their hair cut short, they cower, like they feel inferior.
Could be, or that could be just rendered pictures that some fat fuck in his 50's did because he is a dirty old fat fuck in his 50's.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
There is also something in the last few lines of the EP that you and most others missed
If it's what I think you're referring to, I noticed it but didn't dare hope. There's also the ep where Charlie and the MC walk around the town that has several similar hints.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Crap, missed your response to my earlier post. Sorry!!! Also now have to really look at the last few lines... though from memory it was a Maddie conversation..... have to look again......

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
A Few Days [Final Part 1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 821mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnx.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Righto Joe, we had out house inspection today so it's all systems go. Im not going to fuck around but I aint going to rush it either, there will be at least two short endings and one long one. Watch this space.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Finally got my slow ass around to playing this update. I loved the latter part of it; thanks for that, mickydoo. Also, thanks for the clown's cameo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mickydoo
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes