4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
like I wrote sometime ago imo mickydoo 's games are like sketchshows it's not about the continious story for me.
so i'm not afraid about next game .Does it have a stoy ? great and else I keep laughing for the sketches

• Red Heart
Reactions: mickydoo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update earlier and it got surprise ending so part 2 has to be very odd to top part 1.

Reactions: mickydoo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hello dev. I'm stuck here. I press the zzz logo to go to sleep and then i can't do anything more
I just tried it at that spot, works for me, it should just jump you yo the next scene, did you try clicking on it? (it may have bugged out on your end) Its like 1am my time, if you dont get past it post again and Ill jump you around it, but not until the morning, I is tired.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
I just tried it at that spot, works for me, it should just jump you yo the next scene, did you try clicking on it? (it may have bugged out on your end) Its like 1am my time, if you dont get past it post again and Ill jump you around it, but not until the morning, I is tired.
Thank you very much, don't worry about the time. I forgot to mention that I'm playing on Android. I did try to tap the ZZZ logo several times but nothing happened. :unsure:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Thank you very much, don't worry about the time. I forgot to mention that I'm playing on Android. I did try to tap the ZZZ logo several times but nothing happened. :unsure:
If its on android there is nothing I can do about mate, I don't make the android version, its an unofficial port, I cannot make android versions. If you can tell me what port it is I can ask them maybe.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
It would be great if someone vould make a gallery mod for this game... there are so many nice sex scenes but you only get to see them once... :(

Reactions: Envoye

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
It would be great if someone vould make a gallery mod for this game... there are so many nice sex scenes but you only get to see them once... :(
I used to have in it I do myself, the code is still there, it was to hard for me to keep adding to it every update.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Breaking news......................................Not really :p
I cannot give you more than this pic as a teaser as most of the other ones will give to much shit away, but just so you know I am progressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was hoping to me nearly done but alas I am not, well Im not that far away either. I keep making it longer :D

I have three sex scenes to finish it off and one sort of sex scene. The sort of one is half rendered but not coded, and out of the other three, one is fully rendered and coded in, the other two are mostly rendered but not coded. It will be done before the month is out.

Now go and read my other post in minute, I have news there too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/why-you-...ff-worlds-slowest-dev-log.122823/post-9181318

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018

A Few Days Completed

Nearly 300 images

Shit ton of animations

Three sexy scenes, it will prompt you to save before each

There is animation glitch before the court scene, don't shoot me, I tried seven ways from Sunday to remove it

I hope you all decide to stick around, I have already laid the foundations for a another game.

Click on me discord link and come and say G'day, I'm ususally around, except for now in a minute Im going to bed.

UncleVT if you would kind sir one more time, until the next the time :D

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I've thought about trying this one several times, but I've always been put off. Judging by the banner and screen shots, several of the girls kind of share a similar look, and it's one I find rather unattractive. It's not much, but with the sheer amount of competition here, it's enough.

Mal Function

Aug 29, 2018
Hello dev. I'm stuck here. I press the zzz logo to go to sleep and then i can't do anything more
I have the same 'sleep loop' problem. After a chat with Charlie on the sofa where it ends with MC thinking "Damn she is cute even when she is not angry.", it gives, me zzz to sleep. When i click on it the next sene is the empty bed and again the zzz.
Tried to see is the ingame skip feature, would be of help. Unfortunately not, just a flickering fast forward icon.
It's Fresh download and install on win 11.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes