VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 4.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The game is in early development, so you should take this with a grain of salt. At the very least, you won't be able to choose any one of the 13 LI's and enter a one-on-one relationship. There might still be one or two paths through the story where you, as the MC, don't form a harem, but that's not the game's focus.
Ok, thanks for answer, but than this is not game for me. Good luck in further development.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Interesting. ....
But,

Ntr & femdom planned? (I hope not)

Character points (love , lust etc) & stat points for mc (money , energy etc) upcoming? (I hope yes)

Last edited:

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
This demo is a great introduction to what the developer has in-store for the players! I liked the different approach to an old story line, and the way it is played out. Good luck

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Honestly I couldn't get past the beginning, just a ton of clicking for no good reason. I expect that most people will have more perseverance than I have.

Good luck with the game, from the description it seems like a great concept.

Edit. Mr Benny advised that the clicking part was short lived and the game was worth the trouble. He was right.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Fantastic first release.

Renders are very good, girls are pretty (and varied) and the story is pretty unique.
The english is flawless (as far as I can tell, I am no native speaker) and the storytelling is very good.
Oh yes, and there are no lewd scenes in there - for those of you who priotize this.

It also pretty big for a first release.

This has potential to become a top VN here.

I will follow this one with great interest. :)

And after reading the post before me: It isnt that hard and its the only part were you have to click through (later you have to click on two beds again, but thats it and there is nothing else to click on so yeah). You really miss a raw jewel here.

Reactions: TheFurs

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man I really liked this, ...to the point where I also added this project to my Steam account / wish list to aid in supporting it. And, it's really nice for a change to see the girls actually have nice believable bodies, instead of the outrageously huge boobs, big asses and fuggily faces that are used in many other VN projects. (Top tier rendering)

And I'm looking forward to see how this story evolves, as the pilot was successful at drawing the user in wanting more of the story. Great work, and thank you for sharing this project.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
After "Playing with fire", of course I'm gonna give a try to this, the newest HighbornTiger's project.
I would have liked to see a plot between sister and brother, like in "Playing with Fire". Who knows? If this is the pilot episode, maybe in the near future.... Best of luck with "A Foreign World"!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Honestly I couldn't get past the beginning, just a ton of clicking for no good reason. I expect that most people will have more perseverance than I have.

Good luck with the game, from the description it seems like a great concept.
Well an FYI, the clicking was only for a short time at the start...then the story really picks up without it. But for me I really enjoyed this pilot, even though I also wasn't a fan of the sub-sandbox content at the start.

But I would suggest it's definitely worth the effort a look at this project again.

Reactions: grayronin

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Well an FYI, the clicking was only for a short time at the start...then the story really picks up without it. But for me I really enjoyed this pilot, even though I also wasn't a fan of the sub-sandbox content at the start.

But I would suggest it's definitely worth the effort a look at this project again.
OK, thanks.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Sometimes an MC needs to assert himself in a positive way though. Not lay down in a corner and lick his own nuts. :ROFLMAO:
Well consider in the pilot we were led to believe that MC's girl friend just broke off their engagement, so he's still kind of messed up from her recent decision (most likely that part of the story will have more coverage in later updates of the story).

But one of the scene's where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend 123

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Bam, what a way to appear on the stage. All flashy pyrotechnics and stuff!

Some real quality contend there. I am in awe.
Truely great writing. Visuals are great too.
But the writing is well above everything.

Overall craftsmanship with the DAZ stuff and rendering
and all the things I know not the first thing about seems
top notch to my noobish eyes.

Really impressive and higly intriguing. (y)

Reactions: Broly1997

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Great first release decent amount of content so far i like the plot it's not something that is done millions of times

Gonna wish the developer all the best

Reactions: Legend 123

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Well a decent amount of content for a prologue and setting the basic story line apart from the free roam at the beginning I do really like it so far and it has a lot of potential to be a really engaging story, looking forwards to the next update Good work and good luck to the developer.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I am liking this one!
but I will say tone down the clicking for real. I feel like some of it is pointless like making the bed and shit.
Also I like the girls, They are diverse and pretty with different personalities. I HIGHLY appreciate not rushing into any sexual content yet so I appreciate that but hoping in the next update we can get a little something LOL.
Also I am happy that the main character isn't some annoying creepy pervert trying to take advantage of the girls. He is mature with a level head and knows how to stay calm in situations. And he don't seem like a studdering idiot like most main characters. It also seem like he have his own demons as well which is good to the point in the fact he is not rushing to get into any of the girls pants even if they are throwing themselves at him. It's obvious he has some shit going on in his past which I can't wait for the game to cover down the line.

I also hope the dev either scrap the pointless point and clicking or tune it down LOL. Idk why dev add more work than needed with the pointless mechainics like point to clean up the bed and shit.. WHY? LMAO.

I only hope it stays a HAREM and if the dev plan on adding lesbian content with the harem girls down the line I hope it make it optional. (the other game didn't have lesbian so idk if this one will which is 100% FINE with me but i also don't know the planned tags are or if the current tags are set in stone}
I don't mind lesbian content but as for say in the harem it should be the girls fighting for the mc affection and his women not the other way around where the girls end up sleeping behind his back etc. The MC should always be there for all sexual situations inculding threesomes if it's going to be it.

Just tired of the lack of REAL harem games I see on this site so if this one stay true to it I will be happy since it's also a KINK.

But it's just my opinion. Overall, I am happy with what I am seeing and knowing the MC has a copying ability I think he will be able to copy it with sexual contact I hope. But not with any sexual content as the mc treating them like an object, it should be feelings involved too that makes it effective.

But good shit with this dev I am surely excited for this one and hoping it stays as a PURE HAREM too.

Good visuals I feel like it's an upgrade from the past game playing with fire if that what it was called. now the lack of choices in these updates is a little concerning tho. Hope next update we can finally get some choices but I know it's early but I think he only gotten like 1 choice so far.

The story is a little confusing but I think the in a coupe updates it should clear that up and as we get closure to the girls we get to see there background etc.

GOOD WORK DEV.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes