VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 4.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Interesting. ....
But,

Ntr & femdom planned? (I hope not)

Character points (love , lust etc) & stat points for mc (money , energy etc) upcoming? (I hope yes)
I personally don't think the game need any money or energy stats unless you like grind. we already got the annoying point and clicking like making the bed and shit idk about that one LOL.

Now the love and lust stat I like THAT if it will have it down the line but only if it defines what certain route you want to take with the girls.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ad this one to your list! Not often do i see a first edition with this size and quality, sure the start with the dots felt a bit off, but once the story kicks in, it's just that good! Hope to see this title's development continue like this!
And i suspect we've only seen a fraction of the bigger picture! Keep going like this and it will definitely land in my personal top 10 avn's very soon!

Reactions: HighbornTiger

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I really enjoyed this. A nice amount of content for a first offering, an engaging story and nice renders. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
One of the best MC characters I have seen. Not an idiot,very insightful,and not an arrogant prick.
I like the story as well.
Free roam for the first few minutes was kind of annoying,but I understand the thought behind it(immersion into the story). Still I would pass on that. Perhaps as others have said an animated intro or something other than free roam with little going on.

Blank text box clicks. They are annoying.

Renders were almost all great, on the very high end for sure.

Music. Yea,I turned it off and played my own shortly after the intro(normal for me when playing games).

Over all a very well done demo of a game I will likely purchase,but not if it is only on steam and patreon. I do not do steam,something about someone knowing every app I use on my pc and when, annoys me and steam does this while in the background...kind of like windows 11 does,but to a lessor degree. Not a fan of steam any longer(I did use it in the past). Patreon and I have different views,I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: operamini

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
will we get to choose whos in the harem or will they all be forced, also will the lesbianism be optional or also forced
The game is in early development, so take this with a grain of salt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ntr & femdom planned? (I hope not)

Character points (love , lust etc) & stat points for mc (money , energy etc) upcoming? (I hope yes)
The game is in early development, so take this with a grain of salt. There is neither Ntr nor femdom planned. But sadly, there probably won't be a point/money system. I only know one game that did this pretty good (man of the house), and I don't think I could pull it off with this game. In the future, there will be more choices, though.

will be there updates coming on patreon before coming to steam or only will exist more updates when the game comes out in early access on steam? only to make sure to know if we can see more updates coming out yet or only in february.
There are things that the game should include before early access starts on Steam (Feb 2023). That's the first priority. The second priority is to keep my Patreons up-to-date/entertained. That means I aim at one release every 1-2 months. This won't be full episodes, though, and might not find their way onto this site.

Blank text box clicks. They are annoying.
Thank you for the feedback. I was always uncertain as to how they come across to the players.
Also, I try to drive traffic to Steam because it's by far the biggest marketplace for devs like us. The game will probably be on Itch, but chances are it's going to be slightly more expensive there (10-20%, Nothing huge).
I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The game is in early development, so take this with a grain of salt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is in early development, so take this with a grain of salt. There is neither Ntr nor femdom planned. But sadly, there probably won't be a point/money system. I only know one game that did this pretty good (man of the house), and I don't think I could pull it off with this game. In the future, there will be more choices, though.

There are things that the game should include before early access starts on Steam (Feb 2023). That's the first priority. The second priority is to keep my Patreons up-to-date/entertained. That means I aim at one release every 1-2 months. This won't be full episodes, though, and might not find their way onto this site.

Thank you for the feedback. I was always uncertain as to how they come across to the players.
Also, I try to drive traffic to Steam because it's by far the biggest marketplace for devs like us. The game will probably be on Itch, but chances are it's going to be slightly more expensive there (10-20%, Nothing huge).
I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

as long as I can choose if you decide to add the lesbian tag in the future is a choice and WE SQUARED so am I happy you taking it into consideration. I don't mind if they fool around but only when I am involved... and I don't care that they might have in the past but when it comes to the harem would love to have the choice to get them involved with each other or only focus on me since it's my harem.

But i am happy you are here taking in feedback and the game looks awesome and can't wait for more.
Kinda sucks we might have to choose are girls down to size since you planning to have 13 women? uGH don't know how I feel about that might be to much if that's the case but aye we will see.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
But sadly, there probably won't be a point/money system.

[/QUOTE]
I think that is great news. No grind. A story with choices and consequences for them. That is what I and many others enjoy most. Any game that turns into a stat/money grind tends to wear on me quickly and I do not play it for long.

Just my 2 cents.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
But sadly, there probably won't be a point/money system.
I think that is great news. No grind. A story with choices and consequences for them. That is what I and many others enjoy most. Any game that turns into a stat/money grind tends to wear on me quickly and I do not play it for long.

Just my 2 cents.
[/QUOTE]

I agree. Why make it harder? just give me a story with choices and consequences and we are squared. most money grind & stat building games don't last long.

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
The initial Sandbox clicking of the room and objects in the beginning seemed unnecessary and pointless. Good pilot demo to introduce the LIs. wishing DEV best of luck with future updates.

Reactions: Repuci

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
when you say "might not find their way onto this site" what that means? updates or sneak peaks?
I've been through this with another one of my games, and in my experience, my work doesn't get leaked. I might be wrong about that with this new game (It's pretty popular, as it seems). Still, unless someone pays for early access to a new release on my Patreon and then goes on to distribute the new release all over the internet, there won't be another update on f95. Also, as a developer, I try that content I put behind a paywall stays behind a paywall.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Even money stat not upcoming??
I've been through this with another one of my games, and in my experience, my work doesn't get leaked. I might be wrong about that with this new game (It's pretty popular, as it seems). Still, unless someone pays for early access to a new release on my Patreon and then goes on to distribute the new release all over the internet, there won't be another update on f95. Also, as a developer, I try that content I put behind a paywall stays behind a paywall.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting so far.

So, this is the intro and from here on out we will have
more choices? Wonderful!

Best of Luck

Also: Thank you very much for the warning on flashing lights.

Last edited:

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
I was about two clicks away from closing and deleting the game :) Fortunately I broke through cuz this game is worth a try despite wasting time on unnecessary free-roam. It's an interesting project. The "superwomen" are raised in a different universe and what may seem strange to us is quite natural to them. MC is also a big asset. The confident intelligent man. It's a breath of fresh air in this world full of retarded pervy kids as main characters.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Huh, well I liked it. Interested to see where it goes. As per normal I didn't fuck anyone, my flimsy excuse this time is because I don't know if they have any Multiversal STD's - which sounds terrifying to me. But really not a fan of subservient women who think they "owe me" some sex.

Definitely one to keep my eye on as it has an intriguing premise and well done renders.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Huh, well I liked it. Interested to see where it goes. As per normal I didn't fuck anyone, my flimsy excuse this time is because I don't know if they have any Multiversal STD's - which sounds terrifying to me. But really not a fan of subservient women who think they "owe me" some sex.

Definitely one to keep my eye on as it has an intriguing premise and well done renders.
I didn't fuck anyone either. I'm waiting to see what happens with one girl only. (If that one turns out as shit, there's always Ash) I haven't even finished this yet. But, I will.

Edit.

Not Ash. Tracy? Pink wings?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, I didn't fuck em either. I kept wondering that if I did
take advantage of them, it might come back and bite me in the
ass later in the game....
Just never know w these games.... lol

Besides...I can just do a goof off save where I do sleep w them.
(just sped through it again and wasn't given the option to have sex..
prob just missed it....)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I didn't fuck em either. I kept wondering that if I did
take advantage of them, it might come back and bite me in the
ass later in the game....
Just never know w these games.... lol

Besides...I can just do a goof off save where I do sleep w them.
I'm personally waiting for a chance with Sue. But, want to wait till the girls actually trust us.

Reactions: Forgotted

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a interesting game

The girls look good

Storyline can become interesting

I also will wait for the girls to trust the mc before moving on them

Will keep a eye on this game

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes