VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 4.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
A Foreign World will be more vanilla than Playing With Fire was. There won't be a corruption Path for all the women, but there might be one for Sue.
Pity. Seems I was wrong to trust all those 'Sir's:p
Also, what's corruption? Never managed to figure out exactly what is supposed to be. Making the girl more slutty/sexual? Or do you mean Sue might be getting a Dom path like in PwF?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Remembrance Corruption might be the wrong word because it implies that an LI is nudged to become more sexual. I meant that your interactions with Sue can become very kinky, depending on the choices you make. There is a lot of story I want to tell with AFW. I might even use a more loose concept of paths and choices this time around.

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Really enjoyed the pilot chapter. Hopefully Aurora and Megan will get some spotlight in future episodes :)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Ok, I see harem tag... Is it avoidable? Possible to play monogamy route with just one of the girls we choose and ignore others?
From the main post expanded description:
His actions force our MC to come closer to each of these nine women to attain their abilities and become stronger himself.
So I'm going to guess not.

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
is a walkthrough needed? I have been playing it for a bit and some of the choices feel like traps. I would be nice if there was some sign that we make the correct choices.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the other game of dev has incest
so does this one could or will has patch?
Currently there just isn't any possible relation that could be considered incest, no sisters, no mother, no childhood friends or landladies.... It just wouldn't make sense with the current characters nor would it be necessary for the plot.

Ofcourse technically it could be possible somewhere later in the game the sister/childhood friend or mother/landlady shows up, but this story doesn't really need it for the plot so imho don't count on any incest in this game, just play it for the story!

Think Marvel comics (without the lycra suits and capes) meets X-files.... or something like that anyway, interesting story, good visuals and writing and plenty girls ofcourse! ;)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I'm aiming at one of those updates every two months (three months might be more realistic).
If you make updates loaded with a lot stuff in it, i don't mind the wait, even 4 months if you have to, i like better to have a few update per year loaded with play time, then an update a week with one event with one LI that you play in one minute while taking your time to do it.
I'm not naming any game that does that in this corrupted world we live in. :);)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Lets try this, it's looking good from an outside POV, lets see if it's the same with an inside POV.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Wow,that's really good stuff. How often are updates,since this is first time I see it?
P.S. I just saw previous post. That's very good if is two months ratio

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Remembrance Corruption might be the wrong word because it implies that an LI is nudged to become more sexual. I meant that your interactions with Sue can become very kinky, depending on the choices you make. There is a lot of story I want to tell with AFW. I might even use a more loose concept of paths and choices this time around.
There are from a world where sex slaves are common. So if all of them can be sexual shouldnt be far fetch. It would be good to know different path along the way. Pure love and more physical only relationship.

At least give us a glimpse on how MC's power work.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
There are from a world where sex slaves are common
No need for sex slaves if you have women throwing themselves at you because you are the only man in the country. A Foreign World has a very easy harem setup since the nine women don't know much else. This doesn't necessarily translate into the kinkier side of things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, what would it take for my game to get into your personal recomendations?

Reactions: MrBenny

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry to say, but can't wish list it on Steam. It's not available in my country. So I have to rely on kind people who drop it here. But at least I will spread the word.

Now to the game itself: It was quite interesting. I like the story so far and the cast is definitly beautiful. Can't wait to meet the missing girls. (I suspect that besides the 9 refugees, Cecilia and Fiona are part of the future harem. That leaves 2 spots left, if I rely on the info, that it would be 13 women total.) Also interesting is, how the different personalities and (sexual) preferences will come into play.

I'm looking forward for more. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
No need for sex slaves if you have women throwing themselves at you because you are the only man in the country. A Foreign World has a very easy harem setup since the nine women don't know much else. This doesn't necessarily translate into the kinkier side of things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, what would it take for my game to get into your personal recomendations?
Too early for recommendations. Usually those game that make it into the list have good story & spicy scene. If the story is engaging and pull the players to feel they are in that world, they make the list.

I would say you have a good start. The story is quite good. Lets see the story climax first

Reactions: HighbornTiger
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes