VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 4.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great update.

Fiona is gorgeous, but I'm not sold on her. It's nothing against her personally really, but she's currently standing between me and a harem of girls who are just as lovely and gorgeous as she is. Doesn't help that we don't know why she left in the first place. I will give her that she's taking everything pretty well though

Looking forward to the girls day out that's sure to come in the next update

Reactions: Lord Grim

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Doesn't help that we don't know why she left in the first place. I will give her that she's taking everything pretty well though

Looking forward to the girls day out that's sure to come in the next update
Hopefully we find out why Fiona left after they return from bowling. It does feel the mystery has reached the 'overstayed its welcome' stage, if it isn't addressed soon.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great story. Beautiful models

However,
1. I hate autoplay scenes and this fucker is full of them, even putting the auto forward time to zero it still moves on it's own. Let me play at my own speed. I can see an animation being autoplay but not just renders.

2. What the fuck is up with the locked main scene. Lame ass to lock anything that basic.

3. What the fuck culture is the mc referring to? Yeah he's pining over the bitch that left him but yet will fantasize but won't take up the offer of consensual sex. What kind of bullshit is this?

Just my two cents.
Good luck with this vn

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Hopefully we find out why Fiona left after they return from bowling. It does feel the mystery has reached the 'overstayed its welcome' stage, if it isn't addressed soon.
you most likely have a clue about that (during the conversation with Esther and Sally)

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Well i play the 3.5 3 day before and now i download the 4.0, i make all the game again (i read fast it take me near 2 hours) and i don t see any thing new... And it stop at the same place.
What it the changelog of scene...? i read the one here but it don t say much.

Is there really any thing new ?

Sep 14, 2023
Well i play thr 3.5 3 day before and now i download the 4.0 i make all the game again and i don t see any thing new... And it stop at the same place.
What it the changelog of scene...? i read the one here but it don t say much.

Is there really any thing new ?
Yeh the milf bar is new, didn't see that in the last version. Don't see what is the use of it

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
I mean that party where you can hold hands with a few milfs... Not sure what that brings to the story...

i did not see that for me it end with a warning who said end of 3.5... i did not see anything after. And when i play all the game again i don t see this too, it s when in the story ?
the change log said +11000 words and 237 renders, i ve not see them... Is there a bug which block me a the end of update 3.5 and don t let me go further...?

aliengin675

Jun 11, 2022
I downloaded the latest update from Pixeldrain and Gofile. They both end the game after the talk with Lucy, saying it's the end of 3.5.

Are the wrong versions uploaded to these sites? I already played up until the end of Lucy talk, on the previous update. This update ends the game at the same point. I don't understand.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I downloaded the latest update from Pixeldrain and Gofile. They both end the game after the talk with Lucy, saying it's the end of 3.5.

Are the wrong versions uploaded to these sites? I already played up until the end of Lucy talk, on the previous update. This update ends the game at the same point. I don't understand.
they both end with a discussion with Lucy but not at the same point if Fiona was awake then you played chap 4

Reactions: Hungover00
Sep 14, 2023
i did not see that for me it end with a warning who said end of 3.5... i did not see anything after. And when i play all the game again i don t see this too, it s when in the story ?
the change log said +11000 words and 237 renders, i ve not see them... Is there a bug which block me a the end of update 3.5 and don t let me go further...?
oh then something was really wrong, there is a part where it says chapter 5..... with a long animation...

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I'd get her being very upset if she found that out, but it feels a very childish reason to run away from her fiance
It goes futher than just that Mc wants child to be sure that he won't want to back to his job. Arguably it can also open Fiona mind about harem with Sally "curing" her condition.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes