VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 4.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I have just played it and I really liked it. I was thinking, I don't care about the response being negative or not, but are all the women virgins? And is there another LI to show up, right, or is Mia the 13th LI? Nice job, HighbornTiger . Can't wait to play next update.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1697891034949.png

The next update, Episode 4, has 237 new renders.
There are one or two scenes in the next release that could look better,
but there are also those scenes that look so good that they offset the rest.

Episode 4 adds quite a bit to the memory screen,
so that's something you might want to check out
after you played through the upcoming update.

From this day forward, A Foreign World will be available in simplified Chinese.

Episode 4.5 will be one of the bigger updates, sitting at around 8.000 words.
There are still two big scenes to be written before we see the light of that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Time for another update.

I'm proud to announce that from this day forward, A Foreign World will be available in simplified Chinese. I was contacted by a translator, and I thought it was a cool idea that I should try out.

Initially, I wanted to turn the added translation into its own update because why not? If I'm lucky, it's free publicity. Then, a few days ago, I heard that my translator was about to catch up to me, and well... here we are. I created the necessary buttons and added the translation as a new feature introduced in Episode 4. I hope this helps me reach new people, but to be honest, I also like the idea that I can say my game is available in 4 languages.

This number might go up in the future, but especially while the game is still in early access on Steam, it's bothersome to coordinate multiple people translating the new updates. For now, I'm lucky, and the people I'm working with are very reliable. But I can easily imagine a scenario where an update is delayed because I can't reach one of the translators. So, what I'm saying is that if you want the game in a specific language, then you can request it, but it might only be added shortly before the actual release.

I'm open to everything except French ;D

Those who play the game on Steam might have noticed, but with the last update, achievements no longer worked. I found the issue. Not sure how I managed to break that, though. I just needed to reimport Steam integration into the thing I used to create the game. This should have been it. Please tell me if there are still issues.

Other than the simplified Chinese translation, there aren't any fancy new game mechanics introduced in this update, so I don't have much to talk about.

This release is a bit over 10,000 words long and has around 240 images. I don't want to spoil anything. Go ahead and check it out yourself.

A Foreign World - Episode 4

Changelog:
+ 11.000 words of story
+ 237renders
+ 0.45 hours of playtime

Total:
- 81.000 words of story
- 1948 renders
- 31 animations
- 6.45 hours of playtime

Non-Steam saves work fine. Tested.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Question, is there any difference between the Steam version and the Parthenon version?
I guess the biggest difference would be that the Parthenon can only be found in Greece. :cool:
As motseer said. But it works with my non-Steam saves and that's all that matters. Oh! If you do go to Greece to see the Parthenon, run around butt naked. The locals will love you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AForeignWorld-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kmannnnn

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I don't really get my mc killed Clay?
Obviously not. They went together to attack the Baron brothers and he got killed during the fight. When the MC arrives at the precinct the police captain mentions one of the assaultants were probably seriously injured but can't find him in any hospital, and that's because he's Clay. The MC just buries him in the woods, it's nothing but a great mcguffin to place him where the girls arrive.

Reactions: MrBenny and Lliw21

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I have just played it and I really liked it. I was thinking, I don't care about the response being negative or not, but are all the women virgins? And is there another LI to show up, right, or is Mia the 13th LI? Nice job, HighbornTiger . Can't wait to play next update.
They ain't virgins in the truest sense. They never fucked a guy before but they did fuck each other I guess. I haven't played the Dev's other game. I call them dick virgins.

Oh, Fiona and Cecilia are not virgins. It sucks I know but it is what it is. You can't have everything.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
They ain't virgins in the truest sense. They never fucked a guy before but they did fuck each other I guess. I haven't played the Dev's other game. I call them dick virgins.

Oh, Fiona and Cecilia are not virgins. It sucks I know but it is what it is. You can't have everything.
Yeah, I thought that maybe they didn't fuck any other guy, but sometimes I think that they could be raped by Nathanael, I don't know. About Fiona and Cecilia, yea, Fiona, I'm sure she isn't virgin, hahaha. It seems Cecilia isn't either, but as I said, all good to me, I was just curious about the women for the other world. The way Aurora hates all men (because her past relationship with Nathanael), I was thinking that maybe he did something like that with her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I liked this update a lot more than the last one. The story felt much less stagnant despite devoting a lot of time to interesting character scenes. Aurora's training was quite well done, I really liked the MC's talks with Tracy and Lucy, and I thought Fiona added a much needed new impetus to the group dynamic. The only major downside was Amber's rather pathetic defense of harems; I sincerely hope we'll have the option to stick with Fiona alone, but if not we'd better get a better justification than "men gonna bone, yeah."

One minor issue, at the finale it says this was the end of Episode 3.5. Since this update is labeled as Episode 4 (and the last update already claimed to be the end of Episode 3.5), I presume this is a typo.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes