VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 4.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Can you check the about section of the game, and tell me which version of renpy the game is running on?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Lucy is too nice, too gentle and too cute to stay blind. She do not deserve this. She must has her eyes back.
Plus she finally must see the main character. I think, she will fall in love with him. Just she must see him in all his glory and masculine harizma.
Of course she (or anybody) didn't deserve it, but I think it adds a lot to the story. Plus, as a blind LI she is the only one who can truly 'fall in love' with him for who he is because it would have 0% to do with his appearance.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sorry, if she will stay blind, she is useless as future wife and mother.
And why you do not believe in love and sympathy from others girls against the main character?
no why would you say something that ignorant? Being blind may be a handicap, but that doesn't prevent her from having children. And in raising them she will have all the help from the other ladies in the house.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Translation:
You know how sometimes you have a task, let's call it Y, and for whatever reason you don't do it. Maybe you don't have inspiration, or whatever... And then you have another task. We can call this X. EX is much more important than Y, because X has a time limit, and not doing X is not really an option. But once you start doing X, suddenly Y seems a lot more fun and appealing. Inspiration hits... You just can't help yourself...
Yes... I continued to write the next update even though I have an exam coming up. We're currently halfway there at about 7,000 words.
This week reminded me once again. It's so fun to write this story. You can't believe it. I thought that after over a year, I would start to get tired of the characters, but I really didn't.
Sometimes I don't go out and write a scene. But I usually interpret this as a song that I'm in the wrong track. If I can't come out with what I write, the player won't be able to either.
And I want the players to be excited.
Anyway, this is another short development update.

Keep your eyes peeled for future updates, and every time I write this ending I feel like it's rubbish.
But I do not care. Enjoy!

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Dark Silence
The post above was already a translation. You could have copied the text of the original .
I write my dev updates in English. Someone translated it to Portuguese (Deeple thought so, even though Spanish would make more sense...), and now you have translated the translated version back to English.

The text still looks good, but eventually, it's going to be like a game of .

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Dark Silence
The post above was already a translation. You could have copied the text of the original .
I write my dev updates in English. Someone translated it to Portuguese (Deeple thought so, even though Spanish would make more sense...), and now you have translated the translated version back to English.

translate it into chinese back and forth a couple times and see what happens :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dark Silence

Well, I couldn't read it, so I translated it. I could do as Elduriel says and translate it to Chinese twice, then to Spanish and back to English again if people would like. :ROFLMAO:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Translation:
You know how sometimes you have a task, let's call it Y, and for whatever reason you don't do it. Maybe you don't have inspiration, or whatever... And then you have another task. We can call this X. EX is much more important than Y, because X has a time limit, and not doing X is not really an option. But once you start doing X, suddenly Y seems a lot more fun and appealing. Inspiration hits... You just can't help yourself...
Yes... I continued to write the next update even though I have an exam coming up. We're currently halfway there at about 7,000 words.
This week reminded me once again. It's so fun to write this story. You can't believe it. I thought that after over a year, I would start to get tired of the characters, but I really didn't.
Sometimes I don't go out and write a scene. But I usually interpret this as a song that I'm in the wrong track. If I can't come out with what I write, the player won't be able to either.
And I want the players to be excited.
Anyway, this is another short development update.

Keep your eyes peeled for future updates, and every time I write this ending I feel like it's rubbish.
But I do not care. Enjoy!
Sorry for my lack of attention regarding the post

Reactions: Dark Silence

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Dark Silence

Sorry, I forgot to check the post before posting, the automatic translator is in my language, do this before posting and I ended up not understanding, sorry

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes