Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The banner confuses me...its called a furry house, so what the hell does this random guy there?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Races, plural. or are you telling me that tigers, goats, and housecats are the same race?

Actually can someone clarify what is going on here? is your mom just a huge slut and each of your sisters has a different father?
Perhaps all are a single race and their specific appearance is akin to eye-color or hair-color?

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
This game would not be that bad if it had some tips what the fuck you have to do which time in which room. For now this game really is no good. You search forever to find a new scene.

Reactions: Caedd

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I get the feeling there's a LOT of random activation involved in this game. After playing through several times and not being able to puzzle out certain events, I decided to start experimenting. First, I did nothing but go into Melisa's room until I got the spycam. Then I made a save file with nothing else having happened.

Then I pursued Monika.
I stalked Monika in the living room until I got her phone, returned it to her, and checked out the pictures on it. I got her in trouble for coming home drunk. At this point, I still hadn't caught her in the bathroom at all. Then I spent about a week of in-game time doing nothing but checking the bathroom every afternoon, and it took that long before it randomly let me spy on Monika. Then I had to repeat for a few more days before I could get to the second spying event with the dialogue choices. After that, I was able to put the spycam in her room by going there in the morning and letting time pass while there. Then I finally got the spycam event in her room to work.

Taking this streamlined path, and avoiding anything with other characters or going to the wrong room at the wrong time, was the only way I was finally able to get the spycam to actually work in Monika's room. I had placed the cam in her room several times on other playthroughs, but it never activated correctly. It definitely seems like there's something that interferes with it. My guess is the living room use of the spycam overrides the feed in Monika's room. So you have to make sure not to enter the living room when there's no one there, or else the living room will "eat" your spycam. But I can't be absolutely sure of that, because it's possible the event is also random. I don't know if it is or not. Which is also part of the problem. However, I can say there were times when I had put the spycam in Monika's room, and when I checked the feed, it showed me the living room instead of Monika's room. So that does seem to be a bug.

I don't know if Drunk Robot ever comes in here, but if you do, I'm going to tell you straight: you can make us hunt for events on a day-timer map (that's already annoying, most people don't really like it) OR you can make things occur at random, but doing BOTH is an unnecessary cruelty. It makes it near impossible for the player to ever actually make anything happen on purpose. We're trying to think about what to do and how to proceed, and instead of us figuring it out like a puzzle, instead we're just bouncing around at random ourselves hoping something will happen while cycling through rooms for an hour with NOTHING happening. Most people, when they try something two or three times and nothing happens, they stop trying that. This makes the random elements really REALLY troublesome, because we are forced to keep doing anything and everything we can find repeatedly forever, not knowing if it might someday randomly cause a new event to occur.

The only hard rule of all games is: it has to be fun to play. That's not fun, it's tedious and annoying.
At the very least, you could throw us a bone by having the MC say something meta like, "I'd better try again tomorrow," or "I guess this won't work, I should try something else." At least then there would be a cue letting us know when it would be pointless to keep doing the same action again.

Add on to that the occasional bug where seemingly unrelated events or just doing things out of order with a character can lock out other events, and this game is close to impossible to play. It's enough work for you to have to try and track down the bugs in the first place, but making things random puts all of us (you and the players) in a worse position for trying to detect the bugs and help you fix them, because we have no way of knowing if something happened that's preventing an event from occurring or if we've just been unlucky and it hasn't randomly happened yet.

That's too many factors for the events in this game. If we can't figure out what to do, then we can't help you figure out where the bugs are. You need to take the random elements out, or at least add a way for us to be more aware of what's happening. Give us some clues. If the events with the spycam need to happen in a certain order, have the MC tell us what he wants to do.

It might also help to let us have more control over the placement and removal of the spycam. In any room where the spycam can be placed, add an icon for hiding or removing the spycam. Then, if the spycam is in the wrong place, we can actively take it out of that room and try putting it somewhere else. As it is now, it seems that if I step into the living room, even after placing the cam in Monika's room, the game will act like I've now put the spycam in the living room, and it will block the event for spying on Monkia. At least I THINK that's what's wrong. Again, it's really hard to tell.

Next, I will see if I can get the spycam to work in Bonnie's room.

P.S.: Making us clean for 10 days to earn $15 is also cruel. Do we get $15 dollars EVERY ten days, or only the first time? I don't know, because I'm not willing to clean for another 10 days to find out.

EDIT: I got the spycam going in Bonnie's room. I did it before starting the swim competition arc. I felt like it was interfering, because it activates the "searching her room for clothes to sabotage" sequence, and that might override the offer to hide the spycam.

Last edited:

steamwhistle

Feb 16, 2022
this game could really use a walkthrough, i have no idea to get any of the things done in the third page
If you see my post on page 13, it will explain all of 0.35.

To continue this, since it leads to sex scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All 3 of the new scenes are related to Bonnie.

Reactions: ElyS_M4h

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
"Warm Nights" is my only incomplete task. Did all requirements up to and including Monica spying on me swimming. However, in the Tasks it is still shown as incomplete, with an asterisk alongside it, and the wording in yellow "Special unique achievement, for more information see the" Anyone able to help with this please?

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
"Warm Nights" is my only incomplete task. Did all requirements up to and including Monica spying on me swimming. However, in the Tasks it is still shown as incomplete, with an asterisk alongside it, and the wording in yellow "Special unique achievement, for more information see the" Anyone able to help with this please?
Same. Someone said just stay awake at night and it'll trigger, but monica already peeped me in the pool and 20 more nights staying awake and another 20 going to the pool at night didn't trigger anything else.

steamwhistle

Feb 16, 2022
And more paths...

1. One of Each Type:
After reaching the Bonnie questline from the last patch Movie Night will be an option with Kelly in the afternoon. Watch one of each type.

2. My Little Sister:
This plays after your 4th movie.

About the "Warm Nights" option. I'm becoming less certain as to what triggers it. In the last playthrough to unlock the above achievements:

1. Monica Spied on me at the Pool
2. I clicked sleep the next night
3. Imogen started the Room scene to continue into My Favourite Aunty

Somewhere in this proc'd "Warm Nights", so it may be a sleep after the Pool scene.

Dec 4, 2021
Anyone know a way to edit the localization files? Only asking because I want to try and edit the English version to be actual English and not something that has been translated into English. Also, apparently cheats and a walkthrough are available on the dev's patreon. Might be worth a look.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes