Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

rav47

Jan 7, 2022
in her patreon :
4 dec 2023 : "When is furry house release coming no rush just wondering
Drunk Robot answer : Actually I don't have an answer to this question, sorry"
9 febr 2024 : " When will A Furry House be updated? " but not answer for drunk robot

Reactions: flightsim2
Feb 23, 2022
I'm not sure why anyone trusts this dev. Even the 1-2 games that get regular updates are pure shovelware garbage anyway. The animations in the later versions of this game are pure nightmare fuel in terms of the physics and posing. The only reason I've even checked out the newest version is because I bought the game on Steam for some reason, before I was aware of the practices of the dev.

Mar 21, 2023
I'm not sure why anyone trusts this dev. Even the 1-2 games that get regular updates are pure shovelware garbage anyway. The animations in the later versions of this game are pure nightmare fuel in terms of the physics and posing. The only reason I've even checked out the newest version is because I bought the game on Steam for some reason, before I was aware of the practices of the dev.
I too made the mistake of buying this game on steam. I now come here for updates to a game I paid for.

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
If Drunk Robot only pushes out 41 with bare updates after like half a year, I'd be pissed too.
3 months to a full year, at this point i expect the version number to go up to at least 0.8. But we all know what will happen... 0.41 with 1 scene and around half a dozen idle pics.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes