• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
idk how to progress? like no new events and only choices are Kelly in afternoon, then imogen, bonnie and the bull dude in evening? there is no other events

Reactions: Criss.Secret

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I dont understand why my intimaces with Bonnie, Monica and Melissa are on '0' yet? :unsure:
I had sex with Monica on a livestream; sex with Melissa while watching tv - and nearby all night lovely sex with Bonnie-Sis! :love:
Something is wrong with that counter-thing!:p

Last edited:

Caedd

Oct 6, 2017
I love how after this post there were three instances of people asking for the code.

Also...damn...its super easy to soft lock yourself.
Totally missed that. :ROFLMAO: I did a search for "cheat" and didn't see that come up at all. lol

And yeah, I wasn't paying attention and locked myself out really quickly. That memory game is incredibly tedious to begin with.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
so basically progress with mom ,aunt and monica,when you get reward for house work it unlocks memory game and cheat section to use money cheat and then advance the rest because you need items for that,last that i unlocked is sex scene with mom

darkw8

Aug 28, 2022
so basically progress with mom ,aunt and monica,when you get reward for house work it unlocks memory game and cheat section to use money cheat and then advance the rest because you need items for that,last that i unlocked is sex scene with mom
best way is to not take money first get have sex with kelly first before all or it will soft lock
so do this
step 1 clean 10 times dont take reward
step 2 clean 5 more times so mellisa go watch tv
then claim money and you wont soft lock

why first to have sex with kelly and mellisa watching tv its so you can ask kelly to movie night |

if you took the rewardor had sex with someone it will self lock you so mellisa wont go watch tv

SpinyCoin

Mar 11, 2018
View attachment 1442662

Overview:
You, in the role of the main character of the game, are forced to move to live with your mother.
The first big surprise is about her and your stepsisters, belonging to a different "race": They are a bit "FURRY"!!!
Resist to the oppression of your new sisters, and other several guests of the house!
Investigate and solve many intrigues, and try to take advantage of various situations.
This is an adult visual novel based on dialogues and images (and many animations).
Make the right choices to increase your relational stats and unlock new scenes and events.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-05
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Drunk Robot - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40.0
Language: English
Other games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(v0.39.0): - - -

Extra:
Fan Sigs

thanks Soucer for the links

View attachment 1167909 View attachment 1167910 View attachment 1167911 View attachment 1167912
Am I the only one who cant load the game up? I get stuck here

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes