Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

JirayaSama

Jan 25, 2020
well found something random that kind of breaks the game. When playing I got one of the sister for the maid shit and now I cannot talk to the mom in the morning to get money!
i solved it whit this site get your save from A furry house\Furry_House_Data\NaninovelData\Saves and search money exist and money

Reactions: Raziels

Unicron420

Dec 29, 2018
will not give me the sunscreen. seems to be broken. I buy it, and nothing. just takes my money. same with the massage oil.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tachanka0203

pa0we

Sep 10, 2017
i solved it whit this site get your save from A furry house\Furry_House_Data\NaninovelData\Saves and search money exist and money

What exactly do I need to input in order to modify the value of money? There is no specific numerical value displayed, indicating how much money I currently have. Therefore, I'm unsure about what I need to alter. Could you post your code as an example or provide guidance on which part needs to be modified and how to do it?

Jearo

Jan 5, 2020
Try to cleaning the second time and then i the "done" sign didnt appear, i clicked everything.

Dec 4, 2021
I wonder if its possible to find the character models in the game files and use them for other purposes?

If it is, maybe we can try and mod the characters into G.O.A.T or something.

Last edited:

Xyariax

Aug 14, 2017
What exactly do I need to input in order to modify the value of money? There is no specific numerical value displayed, indicating how much money I currently have. Therefore, I'm unsure about what I need to alter. Could you post your code as an example or provide guidance on which part needs to be modified and how to do it?
Just search for how much money you have and this bar should pop up, just edit the ammount, download the file and overwrite the current one
1693927899081.png

darkw8

Aug 28, 2022
AFurryHouse-0.40.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
about fucking time lol

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm a little stuck. The only thing I can do is watch the sister clean in the morning and spy on Imogen.
At night I can swim (and nothing happens) or visit Imogen and have sex with her, nothing else

FreshHomey

Jul 16, 2023
Note: you do NOT need to start over.
1) Download the ZIP file
2) Extract to Downloads folder
3) Copy and paste the v0.40 files into your v0.39 folder and "accept" the overwrite of duplicate files.
4) Enjoy v0.40 with your previous saves!

Aug 28, 2018
It seems like there's a potential softlock in the current version: You need money to buy a maid outfit to progress with bonnie, but you unlock money by cleaning in the morning, which you can't do if you've progressed far enough with bonnie that she cleans your room in the morning.

Reactions: ninjahedgehog
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes