Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Renpy is built specifically for VNs, unity is not. Why start from scratch with an engine that isn't designed for that? It's your game and you can do what you want but I don't get it. There's also the poor memory management of unity which can cause performance issues on older setups.

I think it's odd that out of everything in the post, the choice of engine is what you wanted to discuss.
Unity is designed for anything, genius. There are multiple VN engines for it, and fact is, they take up LESS space, while Unity provides for much higher quality and even 3D.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Unity is designed for anything, genius. There are multiple VN engines for it, and fact is, they take up LESS space, while Unity provides for much higher quality and even 3D.
You quoting a three year old comment aside, you missed the whole point. You need special framework to make it do something, the end. Unity bundles base asset together whether they are used or not it CAN'T be smaller than the same game made with renpy. Also a DAZ render won't magically look better because Unity is displaying the image. Unity is far from a well designed jack of all trades and I for one am pleased as punch the engine has all but been abandoned.

Reactions: lomechip

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AFurryHouse-0.41.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
this game is bugged I talk to melissa about it solar I will buy it and when I come back to talk to her it puts me that I do not have it while I lost the money to buy it I go in circles if someone has a solution .

Fizzy2k

Jul 26, 2018
How to get money easy.

Go to , find your save in the files and upload it.
Then use Ctrl + F on the page and search for the amount of money you have, I had 25 so I searched for 25.
There are two places in the code where you edit it. Where it looks like this 0\",\"25\",\"2\",\"1\
Download it and place it in the saves folder.
Restart game and load new file.

Enjoy

Reactions: Hulk300

pocketpie

May 25, 2019
is a bit confusing to start, and takes hours IRL to get money, also the camera is bugged out and you can't buy the wine at all now

Last edited:
Reactions: ash996

SpinyCoin

Mar 11, 2018
View attachment 1442662

Overview:
You, in the role of the main character of the game, are forced to move to live with your mother.
The first big surprise is about her and your stepsisters, belonging to a different "race": They are a bit "FURRY"!!!
Resist to the oppression of your new sisters, and other several guests of the house!
Investigate and solve many intrigues, and try to take advantage of various situations.
This is an adult visual novel based on dialogues and images (and many animations).
Make the right choices to increase your relational stats and unlock new scenes and events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-22
Developer: Drunk Robot - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.41.2
Language: English
Other games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - -
Mac(v0.39.0): - - -

Extra:
Fan Sigs

thanks Soucer for the links

View attachment 1167909 View attachment 1167910 View attachment 1167911 View attachment 1167912
Hey why is the game stuck on a grey screen, what can I do to run this?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes