Ren'Py Abandoned A Game of Words [v0.1.6] [GAON]

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
what changed in the update?
Was wondering that myself. I know that kokoadict said he was going to develop both versions, but, I have my doubts.
Instead of hearing the introduction to the university, take the hall to the right and go to the gym, there are the new animations.

Also say that I continued doing the game 2 days ago, when I finally found time, so dont expect nothing big

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Instead of hearing the introduction to the university, take the hall to the right and go to the gym, there are the new animations.

Also say that I continued doing the game 2 days ago, when I finally found time, so dont expect nothing big
Sometimes life gets in the way, so the game itself can wait. I just hope this will be a dual release and not just the sandbox version.

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Sometimes life gets in the way, so the game itself can wait. I just hope this will be a dual release and not just the sandbox version.
It will be, but instead of doing it with every version, Ill do it when I finish days, the 0.1.6 tells whats in the game, day 1 scene 6.
When the version is 0.2 (Day 2) Ill release the VN of the day 1. With all that said, I want every day to be full of content and an important decision making (choices WILL have impact on the game, almost no filling lines.) Im working on it, thanks for the reply.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It will be, but instead of doing it with every version, Ill do it when I finish days, the 0.1.6 tells whats in the game, day 1 scene 6.
When the version is 0.2 (Day 2) Ill release the VN of the day 1. With all that said, I want every day to be full of content and an important decision making (choices WILL have impact on the game, almost no filling lines.) Im working on it, thanks for the reply.
Ok. I'll wait for release of the VN Day 1. Thanks for the info.

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know if this is a problm in the program or if I am just not doing something right, but I can't get the tasks on the phone to come up in english.
Yes im srry about that, seems like the TL didnt worked weel there, next update will be solved srry

Jesl75

May 22, 2021
Great, i'll be waiting

Reactions: kokoadict