3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
img_banner_dayna_wide.jpg

Overview:
As a player, you take on the role of 'Marc'
and enter his life, in the moment, he returns from a three month journey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-10-26
Developer: Sitho - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translations:

System requirements:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

Extra:

travel_map_6.jpg spy_reb_nach_remote_rückgabe.jpg dayna_bedroom_peek_1_0029.jpg 7_reb_mc_bad_close_up.jpg joanne_door_event_night.jpg 9_larissa_spricht_mit_mc_nach_aufwecken_1.jpg 1_emma_has_arrived.jpg tablet.JPG 15_larissa_mc_werden_überrascht.jpg Off_Jones_interact_police_reception.jpg emma_erstgespäch_am_schreibtisch.jpg collectgallery.JPG 2_opener_bedroom_2.jpg 1_0073.jpg jill_rides_mc_1_0023.jpg dayna_bathroom_seq_1_0038.jpg dayna_shed_imagination_loop_1_0035.jpg picture_frame_jh_loop_0050.jpg emmaintroduce.JPG emma_bittet_mc_ins_office_1.jpg dayna_mc_shed_working_table_interact.jpg larissa_mc_way_home_to_larissa_garage.jpg joanne_interact_mc_inside_1.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
View attachment 1024376 9

Pipe down a little mate, it was late yesterday, easy solution putt me on Ignore, so you wont see my releases
I'm with you that seems uncalled for. I lurk myself but I know I have seen you upload a tonne of content and that seems to be a thankless job. That being said, thank you as well as all the other major uploaders. Y'all some real MVPs.

Oct 8, 2019
justanace

i only upload what's requested, many time those requests are behind a paywall, Gay, Furry, milf, Incest...ect....
Fair enough and many of them are censored, which is actually why I know how often you upload haha. But that being said, I dislike people being disrespectful especially when (I'm assuming) that you and many other uploaders aren't staff so you're doing this on your own time. I'm not meaning to go on a rant, just like you said if someone doesn't like what you do they can ignore you and I wanted to show that I agree with that. But then I kept typing and here we are haha.

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Interesting game!

I don't understand why one would place their bag in the bathroom, next to the toilet.
Hi
The bathroom is still in 'techdemo-design"
After the upcoming design-upgrade, there will be a washer next to the bag-place and not longer the toilet :'D

thanks for playing :) SpecialKat

Last edited:
Reactions: athreusclouds

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
hi, after getting the sheet i went to mc's bedroom and clicked on the bed but nothing happens, also no inventory, what i need to drag and drop

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
hi, after getting the sheet i went to mc's bedroom and clicked on the bed but nothing happens, also no inventory, what i need to drag and drop
Najn did you move your mouse to the top of the screen? the inventory opens automatically then, from there you can drag and drop the sheet :)

Last edited:

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
That inventory hide thing in the bank is glitchy, you have to put on auto-hide.
I play RPGs, I hate inventory hiding on me.

Oh yes, can you show the date on a save game?

Last edited:

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
That inventory hide thing in the bank is glitchy, you have to put on auto-hide.
I play RPGs, I hate inventory hiding on me.

Oh yes, can you show the date on a save game?
SpecialKat
'Glitchy' in what way? What kind of problem do you have playing on this screen with inventory open?
While testing yesterday and even right now, playing it again, i don't had anything unexpected.

I'll put this "show date - thing" on my to do list :)

thanks for playing again & thanks for your feedback :)
~Sitho

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes