Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
How many days does it take to give birth to Linda?. Is there any guide to this game?
How do I get Emily to take the "vial" of stomach pain?.

Last edited:

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Do you have to keep cumming in therw breakfast,also how can you get to the witch ehen those monsters travel 100mph

BastardX

May 13, 2018
No tips on how to start the 4.0 stuff i cant seem to get past 3.0? Had to copy my saves from 3.0 to 4.0.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
20sperms in breakfast and no progress and cant get to which as monsters to fast
Check in their rooms upstairs during the day.
No tips on how to start the 4.0 stuff i cant seem to get past 3.0? Had to copy my saves from 3.0 to 4.0.
Old saves wont work as core got updated. Most of the new stuff triggers after Linda gives birth. Just look around.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
After reading all the comments so far , I can see I've reached the end of this version , now the long wait for the next one begins .
This really is a great game , liking it a lot .

Any hint on the next version about what may be in it ? pretty please ?

Two things I am hoping for , but don't really mind if not in it ;
1 that the save from this version will work in the next ( don't mind doing it all again , )
2 Could it be possible to split up the quest journal into ongoing and finished quests ?

Thank you Pupsie , can't wait :)

Reactions: JackBeNimble

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
So what's the extent of 0.4 content? I've completed 17 Primary and 2 Secondary quests, here's a breakdown of content I've seen:

Laura: I can fuck her at night when she sleeps in Linda's bed, she gives me BJ's during Yoga and Breakfast and I get a sleeping BJ if she sleeps in her room
Emely: I've got her in that basement contraption and can face and pussy fuck her
Linda: I've impregnated her and the daughter has been born, I've done pregnant anal when she's churning butter, cowgirl when she's churning butter and not pregnant, gotten HJ/BJ when making milk and can fuck her at night
Daughter: I've bought her candy and seen her in Laura's room once, haven't seen her since
Maid (?): I've entered her home at night and jerked off/face-fucked her (I've seen mentions of a Mayor's Daughter called Eva, maybe this is her?)
Female Bandit: Defeated and had anal with her
Witch: Escaped capture after getting HJ from her daughter

I've found the Egg of Eggs so I can enter the Mayor's House freely at night, but I didn't find anything I could interact with. I've also killed the King of Bats in the cave, also I can find wood for that sailor everyday at noon.

My Cum Addiction Stats are 40 for Laura and 34 for Emely

That's about it, have I missed anything? Any ideas what future content will hold? (For example, will we be able to get characters pregnant multiple times, or is it only going to be once per person? Will the MC's daughters be breedable?)

Questions aside, I was actually quite pleasantly surprised with his game. It's got good character development, it's got good paced and hot corruption for the family, the models are cute (especially Laura) and it had quite a bit of content for a 0.4 build, great work Pupsi! I'm definitely looking forward to future updates
where you found the egg?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes