nothing9909

Oct 27, 2017
go to the windmill and talk to the millowner. you should have got the first dickbat when the game opens up after you corrupt linda just go to the bat fields at noon/afternoon
Ah there was a bug. I couldnt go to the bat fields. I had to edit the save file and was able to do everything else. Thanks

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
cum addiction system has been added ( displayed in the book in Lindas room)
but it does not update even thou i go dungeon where emily is feed her mouth with cum then go back book not updated that needs to be fixed

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
cum addiction system has been added ( displayed in the book in Lindas room)
but it does not update even thou i go dungeon where emily is feed her mouth with cum then go back book not updated that needs to be fixed
It is only for cum food. Everything else doesnt count.

Reactions: Dave3518

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Mayor's Daughter is out front her home in day time at night she not in her bed first 3 times she was now she gone dispersed
It is only for cum food. Everything else doesn't count.
whats the difference full mouth load cum should count 2 digits i will update to save game as to same as younger sister

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Mayor's Daughter is out front her home in day time at night she not in her bed first 3 times she was now she gone dispersed

whats the difference full mouth load cum should count 2 digits i will update to save game as to same as younger sister
what? i didnt really understand your question.

minexxx

Mar 3, 2018
how to move forward with helena? I visit her every night and talk to Her in the noon .the night i just cum back and i have never choice .

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Are there any cheats that will help me get through Combat ?

Not a Combat fan, I just want to see the Goblin Fuck all the women oo

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Are there any cheats that will help me get through Combat ?

Not a Combat fan, I just want to see the Goblin Fuck all the women oo
Not really. Save up for the white armour on the stand in the shop(you have to click on it $400). Then get the sword and you should walk through all fights except the bandit girl(but ex and loot aint worth it anyway)

Last edited:
Reactions: Khairus

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Not really. Save up for the white armour on the stand in the shop(you have to click on it $400). Then get the sword and you should walk through all figts except the bandit girl(but ex and loot aint worth it anyway)
Cool Thanks :)

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
The next update won't focus as much on the main storyline as the previous updates. The main goal is to give characters like Eva, Helena and the maid more content. I also want to start adding animations to the game.
when is the new update?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes