Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
When van the next update be expected really enjoy the game. Keep it up.
The next update won't focus as much on the main storyline as the previous updates. The main goal is to give characters like Eva, Helena and the maid more content. I also want to start adding animations to the game.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
The egg for the chicken is in the tree with a hole in its trunk , just above the paddock with the horse in it .

Reactions: F9Zoney

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Hi Pupsi mate could you please share a save with the game up to the end of v0.3, and that works in v0.4, so we don't have to play the game all over again, and can simply continue from that point?
Thanks

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Dev already stated that 0.3 ver save file will not load in 0.4 . Go a few pages back and see update log.
It could be good if you would read before writing, so I would not have to repeat. Nobody asked for a v0.3 save file.

Reactions: Sallly

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Fighting too hard, I quit

Will wait and see if anyone makes cheats for the Game :D

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Fighting too hard, I quit

Will wait and see if anyone makes cheats for the Game :D
what? it's so incredibly easy oO. just grind some money and buy gear in the shop. you can masturbate in the cellar and sell 2-3 goblin cum per day + doing some missions and selling batwings + defeating the female bandit once you got some levels and gear. you can get enough hp and all the gear within 1 ingame week. just don't kick the chicken.

Reactions: Larryjcr and Midge

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
what? it's so incredibly easy oO. just grind some money and buy gear in the shop. you can masturbate in the cellar and sell 2-3 goblin cum per day + doing some missions and selling batwings + defeating the female bandit once you got some levels and gear. you can get enough hp and all the gear within 1 ingame week. just don't kick the chicken.
The Bats are doing damage to me and it takes too long to fight them, maybe it is easy if you actually like combat but I hate combat in Games so not for me.
But.. I like this game enough that I think I will use some free time to do some grinding .. Just can`t get enough Goblin Sex lol

ok I changed my mind, apart from the Grind to get money it is quite fun.

One question, to unlock the chicken quest do I need to kick it at least once at night ?

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The Bats are doing damage to me and it takes too long to fight them, maybe it is easy if you actually like combat but I hate combat in Games so not for me.
But.. I like this game enough that I think I will use some free time to do some grinding .. Just can`t get enough Goblin Sex lol
Besides the 3bats and 5bats fight at the start you only NEED to fight untill you are LVL 3 to get in to the gobbo town and for the "throw jizz" action to use on the bandits, and the fight with the batking much later on. If you hate combat so much a better option might be to get Linda pregnant(which you have to do anyway) open the basement and get the option to sell your cum for $150. Also the captians boat pay out gives you $175? over 6 days which is the best noonday action anyway. Then save for a sword and either $400 or $1000 for the OP armour that sits on the stands in the armoury. Then you can just click through the combat and not have to worry.

Reactions: Khairus
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes