Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Guys... What am I missing ? I have 2 open Quests one is the bat cave, BUT I have already killed all of the bats in it and the boss.... So not sure what to do. And second is Lauara's Awakening.... Both still green, I have chose to sleep, fuck , stay up... went in room several times a day, nothing triggers... All my Quest log says is " Go to Linda's room to see what Laura will tell her...
Green means done, unless you mean white? After Laura ran off after the BJ you should have gone downstairs to see Linda and Laura talking. If you skipped that scene you will have to manipulate time to find it again. After Bking you should have gotten a scene outside with Emely in the fields with the Dicbats. Again if you missed that timewarp untill you get it. If they both stay "undone" probable needs fixing on Pupsis side of things.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
All of my quests are white, except these 2 that the print is in green. When the other quests were not finished they were also green type so I figure these are not finished somehow.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
All of my quests are white, except these 2 that the print is in green. When the other quests were not finished they were also green type so I figure these are not finished somehow.
They will be white on the "outside" but the steps should be green if completed. Some are still bugged though, as long as you get the scenes it shouldn't matter.

zaxex

Jul 27, 2017
the windmill guy disappears after i do the bat cave quest and im wondering if that supposed to happen since the quest is marked completed. it just seems strange that there is no second interaction at the windmill.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
the windmill guy disappears after i do the bat cave quest and im wondering if that supposed to happen since the quest is marked completed. it just seems strange that there is no second interaction at the windmill.
That's it for now.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Now I‘ve played the game for about five hours and 45 ingame days, and I think I‘ve seen (almost) everything in V0.4.
I enjoyed the game - as it is - very much, and hope we can see more of it soon.
  • Yes, the game is sometimes grindy and sometimes I didn‘t know what to do next, but as I finished it, I think this is Ok.
  • Maybe the posibility to skip some scenes – like the breakfast – would be nice, maybe some variations, maybe just different dialogues while using the same pictures would stop me, to hurry throung already watched scenes.
  • And yes, that Linda gets addictet to goblin cum immediately and calls Vruk Master, while the other woman seem to be almost imune for weeks ist a little strange.
  • And as a last (personal) flaw: The game is a little to „rapey“ to my tastes. In fact, Vruk „rapes“ all the women at last.
But as I have written: I enjoyed the game as it is! Thank you!

Nonetheless: As I write here, and the developer is here to, I take the chance to make some suggestions. - Pupsi: Count them as my personal whishlist or take them as inspiration for the further developement, but I know this is your game, and you should create the game you want and not the game we demand. :)

So here they are (in a spoiler, not to bore anyone with it):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So – thats all. As I have written: Not to bore or annoy you. Just some suggestions after playing your game. But it is your game ;) … and however it developes, im very keen to play it again.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Pupsi where is the story heading? is the gob going to enslave and breed the women of the town? do they give birth? what after that?

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
" Good things come to those who sit and wait " , but waiting for a game this good is hard , lol.

In an earlier comment , Pupsi said he was going to TRY for once a month release , which makes it due next week , I think ?

but remember , RL also happens , so fingers crossed .

Reactions: GateC.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
" Good things come to those who sit and wait " , but waiting for a game this good is hard , lol.

In an earlier comment , Pupsi said he was going to TRY for once a month release , which makes it due next week , I think ?

but remember , RL also happens , so fingers crossed .
Last update was less than 3 weeks ago, game is good so i understand the excitement but welp we might have to wait a tad' more here

Reactions: vanovano and Midge

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes